Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Gecko99

thank mr skeltal

(409)

Date of registration
: Dec 17th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Monday, March 27th 2017, 1:31am

Has anyone else completely fell in love with the Sjogren Inertia?
To me it has that perfect compromise between OHK potential and RPM, I honestly feel it might see a nerf at some point.
Autoloading 8 .25 extended user.

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, March 27th 2017, 9:17am

Has anyone else completely fell in love with the Sjogren Inertia?
To me it has that perfect compromise between OHK potential and RPM, I honestly feel it might see a nerf at some point.
I'm really like it. While it can't shred people like M1897 Sweeper under 11m, it still has good OHK range and good combo of pellet spread and ROF for 2HK.
I don't think that it should be nerfed - it automatically will lose to Auto 5(12G auto).
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.