Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 22nd 2016

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, March 22nd 2017, 10:55am

This thread looks like a solution to a non-problem.

Does everyone not have access to the same weapons? Do the same grenades work better for some than others?

I can see lengthening deployment time to work as ATs currently do, and/or limiting numbers in a life.

I'm a noob gamer and, except for incendiaries, have little trouble evading death from grenades, unless I'm already low health or don't see it.
Kill beyond the grave? I'm certain I've never tossed one post-mortem. Just like basketball, if the shot leaves your hand before the buzzer, it counts.

I second this, no idea why people are complaining so much. I never see anyone with more than 2 or 3 service stars with a grenade type so they clearly aren't dominating.

I guess i flank a lot so i don't hang around in the grenade bins too much

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(1,856)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Wednesday, March 22nd 2017, 12:03pm

Nah it is true that they increased lethality of grenades drastically. The draw time is so short it had no drawbacks and the splash damage and killing potential is huge especially when you think about how often you are not at full health in BF1. However grenade spam, as in constantly getting hit by grenades is a map design issue solely.