Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Jan 8th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 3:57am

So, why not throw it as soon as it is ready?

Totally going to be a well-spent grenade chucking it in the middle of nowhere.

And if I wait to throw it at an enemy, does it count as wasted?

You don't have to wait. There always are enemies around if you play the objective.

We're discussing objective reality, which is overwhelming grenade (and general explosive) spam. Giving free grenades without the need to re-supply them contributes to such outcome. Reminds me of metro on bf3.

If you haven't played lately - here's how it looks: Shell Shock - Squad Up | Battlefield 1 DLC Gameplay - YouTube

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,363)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 4:03am

So, why not throw it as soon as it is ready?

Totally going to be a well-spent grenade chucking it in the middle of nowhere.

And if I wait to throw it at an enemy, does it count as wasted?

You don't have to wait. There always are enemies around if you play the objective.

We're discussing objective reality, which is overwhelming grenade (and general explosive) spam. Giving free grenades without the need to re-supply them contributes to such outcome. Reminds me of metro on bf3.

If you haven't played lately - here's how it looks: Shell Shock - Squad Up | Battlefield 1 DLC Gameplay - YouTube

Now imagine that when the fastest resupply was 6s.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 4:13am

I take it you're noticing a significant improvement?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,363)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 4:19am

DICE has the telemetry that shows a 7% decrease in throws per minute.

This makes sense since the time it takes to get a grenade back has been increased.
Data Browser

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 5:09am

Yes, slower resupply, but fast generation. The system stands on two variables now and so does the 7%.

Another 10% toning down might be useful.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,363)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, March 19th 2017, 5:11am

Have you read about the upcoming changes where Suppression halts passive regen and slows Ammo Box regen by 50%?
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Monday, March 20th 2017, 5:30pm

Have you read about the upcoming changes where Suppression halts passive regen and slows Ammo Box regen by 50%?

Another overly complicated mechanic that will be misunderstood by the community at large and the subject to further complaints. Do we really want a game where the players have to be Symthic members to 'git gud'?

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Monday, March 20th 2017, 5:40pm

Another overly complicated mechanic that will be misunderstood by the community at large and the subject to further complaints. Do we really want a game where the players have to be Symthic members to 'git gud'?
With the addition of UI elements to display ammo regen progress that won't be a problem.

The playerbase already understands that suppression halts health regen. If they got a UI element to show them when they were and weren't gaining ammo they would surely be able to figure out how suppression ties in to ammo regen.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Monday, March 20th 2017, 6:12pm

With the addition of UI elements to display ammo regen progress that won't be a problem.

The playerbase already understands that suppression halts health regen. If they got a UI element to show them when they were and weren't gaining ammo they would surely be able to figure out how suppression ties in to ammo regen.

Well, maybe it won't be as bad as I imagine, even if it isn't the most intuitive. At least it should be very helpful for chokepoint spam where suppression is at its highest. Glad we have CTE to test stuff like this.

Date of registration
: Mar 4th 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 4:40pm

This thread looks like a solution to a non-problem.

Does everyone not have access to the same weapons? Do the same grenades work better for some than others?

I can see lengthening deployment time to work as ATs currently do, and/or limiting numbers in a life.

I'm a noob gamer and, except for incendiaries, have little trouble evading death from grenades, unless I'm already low health or don't see it.
Kill beyond the grave? I'm certain I've never tossed one post-mortem. Just like basketball, if the shot leaves your hand before the buzzer, it counts.