Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, September 8th 2017, 6:06pm

Thank god it isn't just me... Because I was raging so hard this morning I almost twisted my controller apart -- Getting knifed by people from nowhere, getting killed at full health every time with just one round from an enemy gun, etc...

And the really weird part is I didn't have any of those latency/lag icons on my screen, and I generally have at least one flashing about 50% of the time, even on maps where things are going great...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "botafogo4life" (Sep 8th 2017, 6:15pm)

Date of registration
: Sep 20th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, September 8th 2017, 8:11pm

Funny, I've read other reports and even seen video of it with no warning icons.
London to a brick, it's related to the whole "I don't get awarded points/kills/etc until it shows up on the feed which is lagging behind everything by some seconds" thing
They broke something pretty bad in this patch.

Date of registration
: Jan 1st 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 12:04am

Was this patch not tested via the CTE?