Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 6:20pm

*MORE* assignments... :thumbdown: Why does DICE insist on taking a generally fun game and turning it into a dreary chore? Even then, this still wouldn't be quite so bad if assignments/medals stacked and you could get credit for them all concurrently like in BF3 or SW: Battlefront.. But not only are assignments needlessly forced to be sequential, you can only "track" one at a time, which is BS...

So now I'm done, I give up, I've had enough, No Mas...

Been playing nightly for three months and I still haven't unlocked the first weapon yet (roughly about halfway through those those 300-kill assignments). Been sweating and grinding all this time using weapons I don't even really like for weapons I might not even use if I did unlock them... So tell me what the hell is the point? From this moment on I'm throwing off the yoke of OCD completionism and playing the game MY way, how I want with my loadouts optimized for the situation and not whatever assignment I'm trying to grind out at the moment... I swear to God I'm done chasing assignments, and any weapon/medal/dogtag/spec I happen unlock will be purely through my regular everyday playstyle and nothing else...

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 8:40pm

What are you talking about? You can complete literally everything but the medals at the same time.

Date of registration
: Jul 5th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 10:53pm

So when are we gonna get some stats on the new weapons? Did I miss it somewhere?

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, September 6th 2017, 10:57pm

EDIT: I stand corrected, nevermind me.. Just the ramblings of a frustrated gamer...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "botafogo4life" (Sep 7th 2017, 5:04am)

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 2:52am

What gateway assignment are you talking about?

You mean for the specializations?

Date of registration
: Jul 28th 2014

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 3:48am

Be glad that the assignments for this game are at least relatively simple. BF3 and BF4 had some truly dreadful assignments that were more trouble than they were worth. And worst of all, many of them were tied to specific DLC maps and gamemodes. Good luck getting the M1911 S-TAC in BF3 nowadays, almost no one plays the Endgame DLC.

With BF1, they finally made the smart decision to have all assignments be doable regardless of the map, and they're all very straightforward. Get 50 kills with that weapon, get 20 kills with this other one. Sure the weapon you need to use might suck, but at least you don't have to parachute on top of a tower and get a 10 killstreak or something.

Not that they're perfect. Shoot down 2 planes with an LMG, are you kidding me? And anything involving AT mines is just a gamble. You can't even jihad them like you could in BF3 to cheap it out.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 5:18am

I dunno... I'm an average player at best, and the BF3 assignments were a snap for me -- The only thing that took me an appreciable amount of time was the Rambo dogtag. Granted, I was probably way better at BF3 than I am at BF1, but I'm trying to change that...

Anyway, on to new business... Supply Drop is the new "Do I go for the objective and get sniped ten times in a row, or do I hang back and go 32-2?" dilemma gamemode...

And thank god someone at Dice was listening and gave us more tanks with what seems to be a shorter respawn timer? Although with all the engies and mortars everywhere, tanks don't seem to last very long.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "botafogo4life" (Sep 7th 2017, 7:36pm)

Date of registration
: Dec 20th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 4:53pm

Hey I think this might interest the symthic community in particular.

Posted a short thread on CTE Reddit requesting CTE telemetry. Surprisingly, developer Jinsole confirmed that they have been already discussing this. Perhaps soon we will be able to give feedback based on objective data for once rather than attempting to create it ourselves.

Link <-------

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, September 8th 2017, 2:16pm

Is anyone else on PS4 having problems with lag and disconnects? Last night I couldn't play at all, and this morning I when I was able to finally connect to game servers, I lagged like hell...

Date of registration
: Sep 20th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, September 8th 2017, 4:24pm

Yeh practically everyone is. Especially in the EU. BL forums are full of it.