Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Gecko99

thank mr skeltal

(454)

• "Gecko99" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 17th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 8:38pm

Release date for INT confirmed for September 5th, sooner than I expected but at the same time I initially thought it would come out in June.
Autoloading 8 .25 extended user.

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 10:18pm

Wait are we sure that's the release date for the whole DLC? Not just another single map?

I was expecting like the 20th or something.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 10:24pm

Summer is over on the 21st, so the 5th and 19th makes perfect sense.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 9:38am

Only DICE will give a release date six days before release. . .

Really, Battlefield 1 is a fairly swell game, but DICE needs to get some marketing, timeline, and production things together. The whole "Battlefield 1 Revolution" thing sure pissed off quite a few people and may have caused a PR hit (no matter if you believe the outcry is justified or not).

Aside from that, I'm ready for some ITNOTT, and I really would like to see what DICE will do with the Huot, Lewis, and Benet-Mercie in the future. After all, the Perino M1908 is going to eclipse them, for most intents and purposes. In my opinion, the Benet-Mercie is already pretty damn good at its medium-to-long range role. Although, I wouldn't raise a brow if it got like 20 minimum damage. That'd allow it to kill with five torso shots, or three headshots, at long ranges. However, in reality, it'll still quite likely be a six-shot kill (due to how easy it is to hit the arms or legs). The Huot will seemingly be turned into a Support counterpart to the Fedorov Avtomat. I'm unsure what DICE will do with the Lewis.

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Platform: PC

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 10:08am

I'm unsure what DICE will do with the Lewis.
While Huot is a little better at dueling, Lewis is better at "Crowd control" It's basically a Huot with larger magazine and slightly worse recoil, also, Huot's iron sights are outstanding and on Lewis LW you choose between obstructive rear sight on default sights and a little wonky AA sights. But in general Lewis is much more forgiving weapon due to 47 bullets in mag without overheat and can be a real PITA in a hands of a good player. So it's balanced like:
pros:
-low recoil
-large mag size
-no overheat until 50th shot
-bipod on LW and Supressive variants
-good accuracy in general

cons:
-low rate of fire
-low mindamage
-not the best iron sights
-poor AA capability
-poor hipfire accuracy
-low muzzle velocity among the LMGs

It seems pretty OK balanced weapon to me. Easy to use, but nothing special like Madsen, BAR, Hotchkiss, Chauchat etc.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,925)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 10:48am

[While Huot is a little better at dueling, Lewis is better at "Crowd control" It's basically a Huot with larger magazine and slightly worse recoil, also, Huot's iron sights are outstanding and on Lewis LW you choose between obstructive rear sight on default sights and a little wonky AA sights. But in general Lewis is much more forgiving weapon due to 47 bullets in mag without overheat and can be a real PITA in a hands of a good player.

I've always found Lewis' irons to be some of the best. I don't mind the leaf rear irons. Huot's Irons always felt off to me, although I'm absolutely loving the sight clarity the Optical gives.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 11:02am

I literally just got the optical version of the Huot and I'm loving it.

Last weapon is the Martini-Henry sniper. I hate this assignment already.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 7:56pm

Abusing the hell out of aim assist is the only reason the Martini assignment didn't take me three times longer to do. :whistling:

Also, try to ignore the urge to switch to pistol to finish your target, since that will be one less M-H kill. I definitely got killed by a few people I could have beat if I'd used my pistol, but not doing so and sometimes dying meant they got killed by nearby teammates, netting me an Assist-Counts-As-Kill.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,925)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 8:10pm

Abusing the hell out of aim assist is the only reason the Martini assignment didn't take me three times longer to do. :whistling:

Also, try to ignore the urge to switch to pistol to finish your target, since that will be one less M-H kill. I definitely got killed by a few people I could have beat if I'd used my pistol, but not doing so and sometimes dying meant they got killed by nearby teammates, netting me an Assist-Counts-As-Kill.

Not finishing the enemy so the hit may count as assist-kill and dying in the process sounds like a good idea until you factor in the fact that you could've gotten more kills in that life.

So, congratulations, you played yourself.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 8:20pm

Nah, it's a situational thing, I'm not saying that's literally the best thing to do in all situations. I'm also not saying you should just give up and die, but it's a matter of prioritizing the assignment over not dying. It's also not just dying, but alternatively potentially letting the target get away. Sometimes you'll die where you could have lived, sometimes your target will escape where you could have killed them, but usually you end up with the Assist-Counts-As-Kill, and in the end if you do it right you'll finish the assignment quite a bit faster.

And dying doesn't really slow you down much when you're playing something like War Pigeons, which is definitely my favourite mode to work on any assignment-type-things.
Who Enjoys, Wins