Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Gecko99

thank mr skeltal

(394)

• "Gecko99" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 17th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Friday, April 7th 2017, 7:42pm

I'm sure it'll be a transport vehicle, albeit better armed than the armored transport vehicles we currently have.

Also, this upcoming DLC better have aerosanis, which did see use by Russia during WW1. It'd be a missed opportunity if it doesn't.

(Some aerosanis from the era.)

I doubt that an armored truck with a 76mm cannon will be a transport, with its two front facing HMGs and back mounted cannon with an additional auxiliary HMG attached, I think it will be a side grade to the current Pierce Arrow truck we have with better firepower and possibly armor at the cost of maneuverability and turret rotation.

I'm always up for a snowmobile.
Autoloading 8 .25 extended user.

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, April 10th 2017, 4:15pm

I want it to be a new tank. But the apparent lack of driver weapon is what most concerns me that it will be a new and impressive transport-vehicle instead.

Date of registration
: Dec 20th 2016

Battlelog:

Monday, April 10th 2017, 7:39pm

New map announced using TSNP Assets.

The CTE patch is 6.95GB. Given the mammoth size, I doubt it is exclusive to that map, especially since I am believe that they will take many elements from existing assets as it seems to be inspired by a SP level from the Friends in High Places.

Maybe it includes the Name of The Tsar Files, guess I better learn how to unpack data :]

Gecko99

thank mr skeltal

(394)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, April 10th 2017, 7:41pm

@Shalan
I think this is an easily fixable problem, they could either jam a LMG or HMG in the driver window like they did with the Pierce Arrow or even allow you to use the side MGs while driving, giving you a wide frontal coverage and the same effect as the back seat of the A7V when facing straight.
New map announced using TSNP Assets.

The CTE patch is 6.95GB. Given the mammoth size, I doubt it is exclusive to that map, especially since I am believe that they will take many elements from existing assets as it seems to be inspired by a SP level from the Friends in High Places.

Maybe it includes the Name of The Tsar Files, guess I better learn how to unpack data :]
It's WAY larger than the map in Friends in High Places, it's also French vs Germans.
Here is a spectator fly-over First Look at New WIP Battlefield 1 Map - MP_Trench (Nivelle Nights) - YouTube.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gecko99" (Apr 10th 2017, 8:21pm)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, April 10th 2017, 8:30pm

I think this is an easily fixable problem, they could either jam a LMG or HMG in the driver window like they did with the Pierce Arrow or even allow you to use the side MGs while driving, giving you a wide frontal coverage and the same effect as the back seat of the A7V when facing straight.

I didn't see a forward facing HMG in the concept art. I'm pretty sure the side HMG turrets aren't for the driver either, otherwise it would be a pretty useless tank.

I don't follow what you mean about the back seat for the A7V.

Gecko99

thank mr skeltal

(394)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, April 10th 2017, 8:59pm

I didn't see a forward facing HMG in the concept art. I'm pretty sure the side HMG turrets aren't for the driver either, otherwise it would be a pretty useless tank.

I don't follow what you mean about the back seat for the A7V.
My speculation is based on the vehicle having only one seat like the armored truck meaning the side HMG turrets would be the primary weapon until you switch to the the cannon.

I should have been more specific, the A7V has dual HMGs on the backseat and my idea is the Putilov Garford could achieve the same effect when firing strait forward.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, April 10th 2017, 9:12pm

Ah, I see. Well the HMGs are pointing in different directions in the concept art, so I'm quite sure they're not going to converge like the A7V's rear dual-HMGs.

Gecko99

thank mr skeltal

(394)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 8:02pm

INT will be playable at EA PLAY through June 10-12 but it will release in "late summer which probably means July, I can only assume this to not overshadow Nivelle Nights release.