Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 2:03am

Being an all-class sidearm gives the Obrez a lot of very interesting potential, I'm really looking forward to it!
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 3:42am

Wait it's an all class sidearm and not a carbine?

Gecko99

thank mr skeltal

(454)

• "Gecko99" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 17th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 4:17am

Yeah, I was so stoked when I found out, I hope it either poor muzzle velocity or poor spread.
Autoloading 8 .25 extended user.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 4:53am

Duuuuuude, now I'm extra excited for September.

Honestly all this is making the long wait for the DLC to be completely worth it.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 7:06am

Not to double post and sorry if it's been addressed but I just got an update for BF1 on PS4. Version 1.12?

We got any info on it?

Gecko99

thank mr skeltal

(454)

• "Gecko99" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 17th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 8:05am

Lupkow Pass has been added to the base game along with Monte Grappa and Ballroom Blitz's frontline versions.
Not sure about other changes but shotguns have broke and just don't do damage 75% of the time.
Autoloading 8 .25 extended user.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 2:55pm

Just to leave this article from a german magazine here, where DICE announced the competitive mode "Incursions", which features 8 pre-defined kits and one vehicle (light tank or armored car) and is, surprisingly, 5vs5. No info on what you actually have to do in this mode. Seemingly special rules also apply for this mode, if that means different mechanics, stats or multipliers, I do not know.

Gamestar Magazine announces competitive mode for BF1.

My two cents as someone who is highly critical of any e-sport or competitve mode for Battlefield: Bloody awful, but jumping the bandwagon of a 5vs5 official PvP mode, similar to the hot shit right now is probably the smartest thing to do. Definitely joins the ranks of R6S and all these MOBA-shooters with clearly defined roles/characters/operators and since the competitive scene in battlefield has always been about small scale fights, taking control of the rules is also sensible.

Personally I do not want to play it and I fear it jeopardizes the whole thing BF is about for trying to be like other games. As if there weren't enough games out there already that depict 5vs5 combat. It might even be fun, just like all the other shooters, it is just the safe way to get a slice of the cake, however small it is.
Instead, with more work and thought obviously, they could have made the whole BF competitive on it's own accord instead of mimicking the others. Smaller scale battles of 32 or 24 players are still much larger than anything out there and a bunch of vehicles also do their part. Global leaderboards and tournaments, clan mechanics with rankings and alliances to fill the ranks, a more interactive UI and adaptions to gameplay would have been a much bigger endeavour, but would have created something unique, similar to how PUBG created competitiveness in a NEW way, and where everybody is part of it.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 2:07am

Man I'm loving the new map. Along with the new sniper class and the fuzzy hats the Russians get.

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 9:30am

DICE actually paid great attention to detail with the Perino M1908. Some sources (by "sources," I mean Wikipedia) listed it as using a 25-round feed strip. However, Ian McCollum detailed it as using 20-round feed strips from a box/hopper that's able to hold five strips. The first part is correct, but closer inspection to pictures shows it holding up to six strips. As such, DICE got it correct. The animations can still use a slight polish, but DICE certainly put a lot of time into just this one gun. The only "issue" I have with it is how the player, while reloading, rips the currently-loaded strip from the machine gun when said strip only has like one, two, or maybe even three rounds left. Technically, if the following strips have dropped enough in the hopper to make room for another strip, you should be able to just slightly pass the 120-round capacity (maybe up to 125 rounds or so). Of course, that's nitpicking.

As far as Tsaritsyn goes, it seems as if it's kind of meant to be a re-imagining of Battlefield 1942's "Stalingrad," which is basically the original "Operation Metro" of the franchise. The small scale and ruined buildings kind of make it look that way, at least. Both teams get a tank too, just like in the Battlefield 1942 map. And it wouldn't be too far-fetched, considering Tsaritsyn would later become Stalingrad in the real world.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, August 23rd 2017, 3:15pm

The Perino animations are gorgeous. :love:
Who Enjoys, Wins