Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 6:15am

Is the sawed off going to get that function too later?

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 6:24am

Is the sawed off going to get that function too later?

I've already asked that, and it's a "if we have some downtime later on" sort of thing. I wouldn't expect to see this, the M1903 Pedersen Device upgrade, or any of this sort of stuff before the end of 2017.
Who has fun, wins.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 6:35am

Aw, fair enough though.

I wish it was September now. The wait for all these guns is killing me.

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 1:25pm

We know from BF4 that frostbite has a function to alter firerates in burst, so that does show that it is at least possible to alter weapon behavior in burst.

I think reusing the Underslung function on these weapons will be the best way to implement it.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 11:25am

Ok after finally sitting down and starting to chip away at the Sebtlshoweveryouspellit 1906 I may start to be seeing the light on the .35. Maybe.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 9:30pm

Might as well throw this in here, console CTE is live today!
Who has fun, wins.

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 3:44am

Ok after finally sitting down and starting to chip away at the Sebtlshoweveryouspellit 1906 I may start to be seeing the light on the .35. Maybe.

.35 is more of a 1v1 gun so better for DOM,TDM,RUSH, the 1906 is pretty good and the sniper variant is really good for long range.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 3:53am

Sorely tempted to try out the CTE but it's an extra 50gb download and I just don't have the space on my PS4

Date of registration
: Mar 4th 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 10:10pm

.35 is more of a 1v1 gun so better for DOM,TDM,RUSH, the 1906 is pretty good and the sniper variant is really good for long range.

I'm chipping away, too.

Got the cannons, now I need the skill:-)

I just dunno if my old fingers are fast & coordinated enough to snap and let off 3 accurate shots quick enough to take advantage on my sons PS4.

Possible to swap L&R analog sticks? Though right handed, the fingers on my left are more dexterous.

Date of registration
: Nov 29th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 12:36am

To complete the Cei Rigotti trifecta, I'll cast my vote for the Factory variant. I used all three for a while, and it was quite hard picking a favorite. The Trench has the amazing "all-arounder" thing, being just as good as the 1907 Trench up close, but way better at range. The Optical is the best medic rifle for strafe-dancing, which is also a huge asset when you can make it work. But after that medic balance pass that buffed the factory variants, the recoil difference from the other variants at max ROF is huge, letting me put out lots of accurate DPS at midrange very quickly. It's the Auto .35 for those who like to miss an occasional shot ;)

It's become my go-to medic rifle for anything non-CQC heavy, for which I use the 1907 Trench, after realizing the hipfire benefits outweigh the Auto .25's short range TTK advantage. I've no real use for anything longer range than the CR, nor should any other medic that cares about being useful to his team. I also don't pretend to possess the god-like skills one needs to pick a 5rd, 3-4hk primary.