Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Mar 2nd 2017

Platform: PS4

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 9:23pm

With its slow-ass RoF (350-400 according to wiki), if the Fedorov is given to Assault, are we looking at a 3 or 4HK at close ranges with a steep drop off?

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2017

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 9:47pm

With its slow-ass RoF (350-400 according to wiki), if the Fedorov is given to Assault, are we looking at a 3 or 4HK at close ranges with a steep drop off?
Keep in mind that they could bump it up by as much as 120 rpm like they did with the chauchat: 240 to 360.

Date of registration
: Mar 2nd 2017

Platform: PS4

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 10:06pm

Another MP 18 competitor?

DICE better hand me back my premium monies if they're trying to do that lol.

Gecko99

thank mr skeltal

(439)

• "Gecko99" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 17th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 10:33pm

Well here is where it gets confusing, the Fedorov Avtomat was an SLR fed by 5 round stripper clips of something like 7.8mm before being given full auto and switched 25 round detachable box magazines of 6.5mm Arisaka, I have been told that 350-400 RPM is actually the ROF for the original SLR and the pseudo assault rifle variant fired closer to 600 RPM.
This gives DICE a lot of creative freedom for basically everything about the gun but I still think it would work best for Medic with a 4-5HK dropping off at around 20 meters, 400 RPM in full auto and 360 RPM in semi-auto and using the 25 round box magazine.

If it does go to Assault(bleh) I'm guessing it will fire around 600 RPM(how unique :O).
Autoloading 8 .25 extended user.

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2017

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Friday, April 7th 2017, 12:16am

Well here is where it gets confusing, the Fedorov Avtomat was an SLR fed by 5 round stripper clips of something like 7.8mm before being given full auto and switched 25 round detachable box magazines of 6.5mm Arisaka, I have been told that 350-400 RPM is actually the ROF for the original SLR and the pseudo assault rifle variant fired closer to 600 RPM.
This gives DICE a lot of creative freedom for basically everything about the gun but I still think it would work best for Medic with a 4-5HK dropping off at around 20 meters, 400 RPM in full auto and 360 RPM in semi-auto and using the 25 round box magazine.

If it does go to Assault(bleh) I'm guessing it will fire around 600 RPM(how unique :O).
Well you still could end up with SLR version for medics and a 25 round version in 6.5mm Arisaka for the assault class. I just hope if it ends up with the assault class its more discernible from the MP18. While I do like the Ribeyrolle, It was disappointing it wasn't more of a harder hitter compared to the MP18. I hope that is more the case with the Avtomat.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Friday, April 7th 2017, 12:18am

I like the sound of it being Assault simply because it would be really useful there, a proper rifle. As an SLR, it would basically be an M1916 Sweeper, meaning pretty terrible.
Who has fun, wins.

Gecko99

thank mr skeltal

(439)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, April 7th 2017, 1:02am

I like the sound of it being Assault simply because it would be really useful there, a proper rifle. As an SLR, it would basically be an M1916 Sweeper, meaning pretty terrible.
Why does it need to be a M1916 Sweeper? Why not a SLR/SMG hybrid? We already have a SLR/LMG hybrid in the Chauchat for Support and a SMG/LMG hybrid in the Ribeyrolles for Assault so why not a fast firing, low damage SLR?

You have stated in the past that the Farquhar Hill rifle is a real bore and I have to agree, but they can't make EVERY SLR a skill cannon, I don't even know what other skill cannon roles could be filled.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Friday, April 7th 2017, 2:43am

6.5mm does give them a little room to make it lower damage, so it very well could be a weird SMG/SLR hybrid, it is possible.
Who has fun, wins.

Gecko99

thank mr skeltal

(439)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, April 7th 2017, 4:08am

I can't believe I didn't see it earlier but the Putilov Garford has been confirmed as a new vehicle(presumably a tank) Putilov-Garford

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Friday, April 7th 2017, 12:15pm

I'm sure it'll be a transport vehicle, albeit better armed than the armored transport vehicles we currently have.

Also, this upcoming DLC better have aerosanis, which did see use by Russia during WW1. It'd be a missed opportunity if it doesn't.

(Some aerosanis from the era.)