Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 7:36pm

i honestly don't see how 15 kills with tripwires is any different than 5 vehicle destroys with at mine, in fact, i think the latter is harder.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 7:45pm

I'm rather confused as to why all our members who usually deal with these things have been so incredibly silent so far.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 7:46pm

It's specifically with the HE tripwire. Which I've never had consistent kills with. I use incendiaries.

That one is gonna be tedious. The AT mines also specify that it has to be a tank, not a jeep or something. That could also be a bit of a long one.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 7:56pm

It's specifically with the HE tripwire. Which I've never had consistent kills with. I use incendiaries.

That one is gonna be tedious. The AT mines also specify that it has to be a tank, not a jeep or something. That could also be a bit of a long one.

Yeah, the HE doesn't even 1HK people, so you either have to get an injured guy, or have a teammate finish him for a Counts As Kill.

AT Mines is easy, over 20 of my 25 for the Hellriegel were on Tanks, you just have to use them like Limpets and they work wonders.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 8:37pm

I'm rather confused as to why all our members who usually deal with these things have been so incredibly silent so far.

You mean the weapon stats?

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 9:19pm

Unlock cards!
All new weapons and (their assignments) reveled : battlefield_one

> destroy 2 planes with the Madsen Trench

lol.

Seriously, piss on all of those assignments and whoever dreamed them up... I will say at least that I'm grateful there isn't some 300-kill requirement with some weapon I can barely use without camping, so by comparison these are at least tolerable... Not sure why they decided to screw us even harder with the "class-against-class" requirements, and I'll say right now that I hope to god a mortar buff is coming...

Please tell me these assignments will run concurrent with the ones I'm already struggling with?? :S I'd just as soon rather get back to playing the game the way I want to instead of letting my assignment progress take precedent over attacking objectives or trying to win the round -- If I wanted to grind every night and every weekend, I'd just go back to GTAV:O... Honestly, how do they not have a single "Capture X number of flags on X map", or "Score X number of points on X map?" ?( What the hell is the point of buying Premium just to be denied the DLC weapons I paid real $$ to access?? Because at this point DICE is practically commanding every average and below average player to find a boosting party :thumbdown:

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "botafogo4life" (Jul 27th 2017, 10:24pm)

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 9:20pm

AT Mines is easy, over 20 of my 25 for the Hellriegel were on Tanks, you just have to use them like Limpets and they work wonders.

Which map works best for this?

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 9:40pm

Seriously, is there anyone here with the tools to mine the stats of the new weaponry. If not, can you point me towards the tool and the weapon data, because I wanna know the real firerate of the Maxim and Fedorev

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 9:41pm

Which map works best for this?
Amiens Conquest. Narrow streets do all the trick. Dark Prise de Tahure may work good too.
Tip: use AT mines+AT Rocket gun. Use AT Rocket gun to make holes where you could hide your mines.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,925)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 9:46pm

Yeah, the HE doesn't even 1HK people, so you either have to get an injured guy, or have a teammate finish him for a Counts As Kill.

I will abuse the power of friendship and see if I can have a friend leave some dynamite next to the tripmine. Good old Clay4, except requires teamwork (tm).
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.