Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 20th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 11:32pm

Oh come on, it's a weapon of a vehicle like special class with limited access. Why would it be more awful then being instant gibbed by a tank shell or trench dart run? Complaining already took away strafing while bayonet charing, please don't take away lancer charges before I even get a chance to get bored with it.
My thoughts exactly :P

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 12:39am

I don't think it even has a sprint cool-down. Thus, it'd actually be "worse" than a mere bayonet charge.

You can see from gameplay videos that it has a recharge/reload animation like the vehicle abilities.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 12:40am

Oh come on, it's a weapon of a vehicle like special class with limited access. Why would it be more awful then being instant gibbed by a tank shell or trench dart run? Complaining already took away strafing while bayonet charing, please don't take away lancer charges before I even get a chance to get bored with it.

None of the vehicle weapons auto-lock on.

Trench darts got nerfed precisely because they were overly trivial to aim.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 12:52am

It's really not any different from trampling someone with the horse or hitting them with the saber/lance the normal way. Lance change will be fine, and also very fun.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, July 2nd 2017, 12:58am

It's really not any different from trampling someone with the horse or hitting them with the saber/lance the normal way. Lance change will be fine, and also very fun.

Yes it is. You can actually miss with those two things and you don't get a speed boost.

Date of registration
: Oct 8th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 12:14am

But tank shells do have splash damage which fullfills the same purpose of making aiming easier.

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 1:27am

Eh, call it anecdotal but I've never seen a properly game changing cavalry dude. Annoying maybe but nothing that would swing a match.

Nobody ever uses them in the first place and they all go down without too much effort. Let them have a pointy stick.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 1:42am

I think the primary problem with Cavalry is you can't spawn on them if they're on the horse. Being able to do this, heck even if just when they're stationary, would actually let Cavalry live up to its speedy, flanking, harassment potential.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 4:47am

But tank shells do have splash damage which fullfills the same purpose of making aiming easier.

Yeah, but you still have to aim.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, July 3rd 2017, 4:50am

Eh, call it anecdotal but I've never seen a properly game changing cavalry dude. Annoying maybe but nothing that would swing a match.

Nobody ever uses them in the first place and they all go down without too much effort. Let them have a pointy stick.

Cav is extremely powerful if you have people who wait to spawn on you when you dismount on a back flag, or if you use it to backup a friendly tank, or if you dismount and use it to lock down an infantry corridor (C flag ballroom for eg).

It's an all purpose elite with vehicle-like mobility. What's not to like?