Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Oct 8th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 4:43am

Well, the cavalry gameplay does look improved. As Cavalry is pretty much the last thing in the game that I can't get in pretty much any shooter since COD4, I'm excited that Dice may have managed to improve it to a level that most of the time rewards skill. And also make a rank 50 horse skin that's a unicorn.

Date of registration
: Jun 9th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 7:37am

Well, the cavalry gameplay does look improved. As Cavalry is pretty much the last thing in the game that I can't get in pretty much any shooter since COD4, I'm excited that Dice may have managed to improve it to a level that most of the time rewards skill. And also make a rank 50 horse skin that's a unicorn.

The calvary impale looks like the next bayonet charge. The thing that I want to know is how does it feel on the receiving end, the animations and such.

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 8:41am

Are we still using the Winchester for cavalry or do we get the dragoon version of the Mosin?

Date of registration
: Dec 20th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 10:14am

Has anyone found any footage of the Model 1900 Slug? I suspect that gun will be a wet dream for me :]

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 10:34am

Here's something a few of us have been waiting for; some Model 1900 Slug gameplay.

https://youtu.be/PUlaMUd7Y1g

Date of registration
: Dec 21st 2016

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 6:32pm

Here's something a few of us have been waiting for; some Model 1900 Slug gameplay.

https://youtu.be/PUlaMUd7Y1g

Im pissed we are forced to use the stupid lattey sight on the m10a slug variant. thats why i wish DICE would increase customization a bit so we could use irons on the slug.
Official heretic of the Symthic forums

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 7:56pm

That looks really fun, but yeah, hold up, why doesn't it have lens sights?
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 9:33pm

The calvary impale looks like the next bayonet charge. The thing that I want to know is how does it feel on the receiving end, the animations and such.

It IS a bayonet charge and thus is probably awful.

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 10:43pm

I don't think it even has a sprint cool-down. Thus, it'd actually be "worse" than a mere bayonet charge.

Date of registration
: Oct 8th 2016

Battlelog:

Saturday, July 1st 2017, 11:28pm

Oh come on, it's a weapon of a vehicle like special class with limited access. Why would it be more awful then being instant gibbed by a tank shell or trench dart run? Complaining already took away strafing while bayonet charing, please don't take away lancer charges before I even get a chance to get bored with it.