Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 2:05am

Nagant Revolver=Mars Automatic.

I suppose it's more similar to the Pieper M1893.

I never liked that thing, though I suppose it was directly competing against a shotgun and a mini-Automatico.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 4:47am

Nagant Revolver=Mars Automatic.

I suppose it's more similar to the Pieper M1893.

I never liked that thing, though I suppose it was directly competing against a shotgun and a mini-Automatico.

The Pieper is my favourite, I run it on both classes! Tankers really shouldn't be bailing, and as a Pilot I'd like something with a bit more range and punch, especially if I'm downed behind enemy lines as I try to be.

I don't like letting enemies get close enough for the Stop Auto or 1900 Sawed Off to be effective with most classes, let alone as a Pilot. That it's the only Tanker/Pilot weapon to not have a version in other classes is cool too.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 5:01am

So the new weapons list is accurate? Yay.

So just the one new map is coming in August, are we gonna have to wait until September for the guns?

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 6:29am

So the new weapons list is accurate? Yay.

So just the one new map is coming in August, are we gonna have to wait until September for the guns?

Correct.

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 6:37am

It's funny. A while back, Uri and I (and maybe some others) discussed about making the (not-at-the-time-confirmed) Nagant M1895 more of a long(ish) range revolver with either a Mars or Pieper M1893 damage model. It makes sense, considering that the Pieper M1893 was like the only Pilot/Tanker gun that didn't have a secondary equivalent. (The Frommer Stop and Howdah Sweeper are somewhat the secondary equivalents of the Frommer Stop Auto and Sawn-Off, respectively.)

It wouldn't be the first time that DICE implemented one of my ideas or an idea I pitched in a good amount with (I'm giving Uri credit for this one, though).

Also, seeing JackFrag's limited use of the Borchard C93 Carbine, it seems that thing has MUCH more recoil than what its original stats depict(ed). It used to be like 0.35 degrees of vertical recoil, which is insanely low. In matter of fact, that's a quarter of the Artillery P08's vertical recoil. However, considering the C93 Carbine gains no magazine capacity increase, its original recoil would have been really the only reason to use it over any of the other Pilot/Tanker guns. Without audio spotting, the addition of a suppressor isn't going to do a whole lot. It'll still help a tiny bit, but likely not enough to drastically increase your lifetime.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 7:04am

The only time I've ever identified locations by gunshot audio are for snipers. I can't imagine a silencer will do any good for a pilot's carbine.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 7:38am

It's funny. A while back, Uri and I (and maybe some others) discussed about making the (not-at-the-time-confirmed) Nagant M1895 more of a long(ish) range revolver with either a Mars or Pieper M1893 damage model. It makes sense, considering that the Pieper M1893 was like the only Pilot/Tanker gun that didn't have a secondary equivalent. (The Frommer Stop and Howdah Sweeper are somewhat the secondary equivalents of the Frommer Stop Auto and Sawn-Off, respectively.)

It wouldn't be the first time that DICE implemented one of my ideas or an idea I pitched in a good amount with (I'm giving Uri credit for this one, though).

Also, seeing JackFrag's limited use of the Borchard C93 Carbine, it seems that thing has MUCH more recoil than what its original stats depict(ed). It used to be like 0.35 degrees of vertical recoil, which is insanely low. In matter of fact, that's a quarter of the Artillery P08's vertical recoil. However, considering the C93 Carbine gains no magazine capacity increase, its original recoil would have been really the only reason to use it over any of the other Pilot/Tanker guns. Without audio spotting, the addition of a suppressor isn't going to do a whole lot. It'll still help a tiny bit, but likely not enough to drastically increase your lifetime.

Except that that isn't true at all in terms of actual implementation. The Stop Auto is basically a crappy automatico (a primary). The sawed off is getting its primary equivalent in the upcoming expansion.

Tanker/Pilot weapons are utterly irrelevant to the game as it is played and thus frankly not really worth discussing. Whether the silencer is useful or not doesn't matter because you'll never be using the weapon under ideal circumstances anyway.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 8:04am

All kit primaries plz

Gecko99

thank mr skeltal

(454)

• "Gecko99" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 17th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 1:40am

I'm excited to see how DICE implements the Putilov Garford, it is larger and slower than the Pierce Arrow and yet in real life it has the weakest armor of any tank, it's better armed than the Pierce Arrow but its main cannon only covers about 200 degrees of the vehicles behind and its front facing MGs don't even converge.
My best guess is it will just be a better armed and armored Pierce Arrow at the expense of speed and a 360 degree turret.
Autoloading 8 .25 extended user.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 3:04am

I'm excited to see how DICE implements the Putilov Garford, it is larger and slower than the Pierce Arrow and yet in real life it has the weakest armor of any tank, it's better armed than the Pierce Arrow but its main cannon only covers about 200 degrees of the vehicles behind and its front facing MGs don't even converge.
My best guess is it will just be a better armed and armored Pierce Arrow at the expense of speed and a 360 degree turret.

It's not very interesting compared to the Saint Chamond if it's a "light" vehicle.