Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "colers" started this thread

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, February 20th 2017, 11:58am

Weapon cards of the new weapons

Bf1 guns - Album on Imgur

As you can see, every class "gets 2 weapons", with the assault getting a single Ribeyrolles and a single Sjorgen with the other classes getting 2 of their respective weapon.

The Ribeyrolles seems to be what we expected, a bipod fitted SMG-AR hybrid with better ranged performance but worse ergonomics.

The Sjorgen seems to take the place between the M97 and the Auto shotty

The Chauchat has gotten an unrealistic RoF of 360, quite obviously having better stopping power (I am guessing 28 damage) and apparently godlike controlability. Basically, the Chauchat was made on opposite day.

The RSC1917 can now with certainty be said to be a 2-shot rifle. It magically has gotten one more bullet capacity, and has a rate of fire of 165 which in my opinion should probably be increased to 180 because now it is a CQB damage output of the No .3, which for a main weapon seems to be a bit lacking. I guess it all depends on whether its 2-shot range is long enough.

Lastly, the Lebel has magically lost the bullet in the chamber and the transporter and now only has the bullets in the tube. It is slightly faster than the other rotary bolt actions, but of course the sweetspot is the important part and there is no way to tell with the information at had.

Personally I am very upset that they are further castrating the variation system to now only have 2 versions per weapon, which is very sad because I'd really like an RSC Trench, a Chauchat Trench so i can reenact marching fire tactics and subsequently die, and a Ribeyrolles Telescopic. Furthermore a carbine Lebel would have been great.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,821)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, February 20th 2017, 12:20pm

The Chauchat has gotten an unrealistic RoF of 360

Because Chauchats always fire at 240 RPM.

Remember how DICE measures fire rates sometimes?

By listening to audio of it in action? Like the G36C in BF4?

It magically has gotten one more bullet capacity, and has a rate of fire of 165 which in my opinion should probably be increased to 180 because now it is a CQB damage output of the No .3, which for a main weapon seems to be a bit lacking.

5 + 1 = 6

Killing faster than the Automatico almost as fast as the Automatico and with obviously better drop-off than a similar revolver sucks?

Just wow.

2-3 shot kill at 180 RPM would make it good at close range and outclass a very large portion of the other SLRs in its 3HK range.

163 actually makes it reasonable. Turns out my prediction was spot on.

Also, Trench Raider is lol.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "NoctyrneSAGA" (Feb 20th 2017, 12:34pm)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, February 20th 2017, 12:37pm

The Chauchat has gotten an unrealistic RoF of 360

Because Chauchats always fire at 240 RPM.

Remember how DICE measures fire rates sometimes?

By listening to audio of it in action? Like the G36C in BF4?

It magically has gotten one more bullet capacity, and has a rate of fire of 165 which in my opinion should probably be increased to 180 because now it is a CQB damage output of the No .3, which for a main weapon seems to be a bit lacking.

5 + 1 = 6

Killing faster than the Automatico almost as fast as the Automatico and with obviously better drop-off than a similar revolver sucks?

Just wow.

2-3 shot kill at 180 RPM would make it good at close range and outclass a very large portion of the other SLRs in its 3HK range.

163 actually makes it reasonable. Turns out my prediction was spot on.

300 from audio recordings from a modern refurbished Chauchat with oiled mechanism? Maybe;

360? yeah that is like them giving the G36C 1125 RoF instead of 650. They just squeezed 50% more RoF out of the thing out of nowhere.

Furthermore, isn't the RSC a clipfed rifle? I know it has this weird "load from the bottom" thing going on but still.

As I said, it will depend on the 2-shot range because if it is something south of 30m its CQB performance is basically worse than a Gasser with a more favorable reload.

Also what are you meaning with trenchraider is lol

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,821)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, February 20th 2017, 12:41pm

As I said, it will depend on the 2-shot range because if it is something south of 30m its CQB performance is basically worse than a Gasser with a more favorable reload.

You don't even know.
Data Browser

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, February 20th 2017, 12:44pm

You don't even know.

IT WILL DEPEND ON THE 2-SHOT RANGE BECAUSE IF

m8. As i said, IF. If its stopping power is essentially that of a Gasser with better reloads, comparable 2-shot range and better end damage, with of course better muzzle velocity but worse rate of fire, it would be rather unappealing even to people like you and Marbleduck who will probably remain with the .35.

Either way, what did you mean with the trench raider remark?

Also, what is your opinion on DICE slashing variations for the DLC's, with most weapons losing one and the assault weapons losing two?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,821)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, February 20th 2017, 12:54pm

Either way, what did you mean with the trench raider remark?

The same reason why I said "You don't even know" in my previous post.

Also, what is your opinion on DICE slashing variations for the DLC's, with most weapons losing one and the assault weapons losing two?

The variant system is designed to avoid hamfisting variants for the sake of variants.

If another weapon already covers what a potential new variant could do, there's little point in using the new variant.

It does not matter how many variants each weapon gets. Only that each variant matters.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Dec 2nd 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, February 20th 2017, 1:11pm

I would really like to see a RSC and Chauchat Trench, considering the former is a two-hit killer up close and the latter would actually beat the BAR's TTK in CQC if it was treated like an automatic Auto8 .25

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,821)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, February 20th 2017, 1:12pm

And maybe the lack of those variants is specifically to avoid making existing ones worthless.
Data Browser

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

This post by "drdim" (Monday, February 20th 2017, 3:16pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Monday, February 20th 2017, 5:16pm)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, February 20th 2017, 3:18pm

And maybe the lack of those variants is specifically to avoid making existing ones worthless.

The optical and factory remain valid; at least for the people who appreciate factory for what it does, yes, all 12 of them.

The Chauchat Trench is more of a historical joke regarding their intended use. Generally speaking a 360 RoF Trench variant will not yield very satisfying results, at least not more satisfying result than a Madsen Trench. Anyways, i'd love if the Chauchat got a historical reference based joke trench variant that gets an even further hipfire increase when walking forward

I'd wager a guess and say that the Telescopic is probably the best Chauchat variant no matter which other variant you end up adding

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "colers" (Feb 20th 2017, 3:50pm)