Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Aug 24th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 1:38pm

let's be clear though, they are so rare people thought those skins were bugged and would never be gotten.

I was so salty when a dude in my squad got that super rare gold arty truck. Irony was he didn't know how to equip it or have really used a arty truck. Was asking us whether he should scrap it. We got him to put it on and you could see him from the air from across the map.

If micro transactions were individual skins of weapons that we could choose, say they charged $5USD each I would have spent 20, maybe $30 by now. Except its spending for a lucky draw that I have to wait revision to revision to get. Fuggetaboutit.

Also extremely salty helping a friend start his BF1, by level 9 he had a gold MLE and this Cei Rigotti that looks simply awesome, ivory coloured stock and engraved receiver. Sometimes I'd not revive him just to pick it up and play with that load out.

#salty.

Also salty that at lv 70 I only have one puzzle.

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 1:42pm

The hugely slanted usage of certain weapons and nearly complete absence of others would also make for a very crappy item economy.

Sorry, I just chuckled a bit that you mentioned this in the same sentence as Counter Strike; a game series that's basically had 4 weapons since 1.6 :D
Don't mind me, carry on :P
Few weapons but a billion skin options for those, different amounts of wear, etc, etc, etc, etc.

In BF1 no one wants skins for like the 1903, etc. I like vehicles but I have no use for arty truck skins because I almost never spawn the things.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,737)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 4:30pm

The hugely slanted usage of certain weapons and nearly complete absence of others would also make for a very crappy item economy.

Sorry, I just chuckled a bit that you mentioned this in the same sentence as Counter Strike; a game series that's basically had 4 weapons since 1.6 :D
Don't mind me, carry on :P
Few weapons but a billion skin options for those, different amounts of wear, etc, etc, etc, etc.

In BF1 no one wants skins for like the 1903, etc. I like vehicles but I have no use for arty truck skins because I almost never spawn the things.

You're not wrong, but I'm still laughing :D

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: Red Cold River by Breaking Benjamin!

Date of registration
: Dec 7th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Saturday, February 11th 2017, 5:42pm

It's kind of hilarious how it fails at being a progression system, fails at being a reward system, and fails at being a microtransaction system all at the same time.

We don't know about the last part, we have no idea how many people are buying battlepacks, or how much they are spending. Skins are not expensive to make so EA only has to sell a modest amount to profit.
bob

Date of registration
: Feb 1st 2017

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, February 13th 2017, 3:13am

Did you guys know any Japanese mobile game like Fate/Grand Order or CGSS?(Yes we are talking about moe stuff and trust me it is related). IMO BF1's battlepack system has a lot of similarity than those mobile games' card picking system or "GASHAPON" if you want to call it that way. Every week or so, the card pool(skin division) will change with the following: put back some old cards(skin) or introduce the new card(we probably have some brand new skin design after first DLC). The general rule is that to get new stuff you need to earn those "token"(battlepack), which could be bought by money, achieve certain thing(BF1 is lacking), or RNG. TBH it is a very money-grinding-orient system. I am so glad they only put skin in battlepack, I really do.