Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Iplaysgames96" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 21st 2016

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, February 6th 2017, 12:48am

Gewehr m95 paired with frommer stop

So I made a discovery today and the discovery was the frommer stop combined with the M95 is the best combination of primary/sidearm in the scout class if not the entire game.
Why do I say this?

Because I learned the gewehr m95 has a leg multiplier of 0.93X.
http://symthic.com/bf1-general-info?p=damage-multipliers

Why is this significant?
In a hypothetical situation, Lets pair the SMLE with a standard medium power pistol. The SMLE, along with all other sniper rifles excluding the m1895 trench and G. M95 have a leg MP of 0.75
the point blank damage of the SMLE and most other Scout rifles is 80. a leg shot at point blank is 60 damage. If you strike a limb at close range with most scout rifles you
will score 60 damage. If you pull out your sidearm and dont hit the head, Most semi auto handguns even the m1911 will require two shots. (you need 40 damage or over to
finish off a wounded enemy with one single shot and all semi auto pistols bar the mars auto deal less than 40)

In another hypothetical situation, you have the G. M95. the max damage is 90 and a leg shot only is reduced by .93X for a total of 83.7 damage. all sidearms excluding the
smurf executioner Kolibri can finish off your enemy in one shot. However, the Frommer stop has an advantage: the fastest draw time of all semi auto handguns. The frommer
also has a very fast rate of fire which can help even further aid in a guarantee to finish off your foe Because of this and paired with the M95's unique leg shot abilities,
you have completely removed all inconsistency from close range aggressive scout without the possibility of leg shots requiring two finish off shots from your sidearm.
you are able to reliably take the G. M95 into close quarters, hit your foe anywhere in the body and very quickly and reliably draw and finish off your foe with the frommer.

BF1: | BF1 Multi-Weapon Comparison | Symthic

I dont know if this was dont intentionally by DICE because the frommer and M95 both came from the same country and wanted to make the pair complement each other or if this is
just a coincidence
Official heretic of the Symthic forums. Avid M1907 factory user and complete casual pleb.
Iplaysgames96 - Profile Overview - Battlefield 1 Tracker

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, February 6th 2017, 2:02am

If you want "close range aggro Scout" sit past/at 30-40m with M-H or SMLE.

Yes, it's a nice pair that has consistency to it as long as you don't miss the opponent entirely, but overall it's just too slow even if the Frommer can be pulled out really fast. Play the class to its strengths, or pick the proper weapon for it.

G95 is a medium range 2HK machine with its RoF, don't force it into CQB.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2017

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, February 6th 2017, 2:07pm

Well, you are essentially using a 400ms ttk weapon by pairing the two (since frommer has a .4 second deploy time). That is assuming you can press the button to switch weapons in literally 0.0 seconds after firing, which I doubt. What is a realistic number for that? I don't know.

Either way, the ttk of your weapon is getting pretty high now, enough so that I would say you're at a disadvantage against most other weapons in close quarters. Depending on how long the button press takes you, you could be getting close to have having a slower ttk than the Selbstlader 1916 (ew). So you'll only win against people who don't see you, or are worse players than you, or you get lucky against. All three of those situations you would win with pretty much any weapon.

It does have one non-obvious advantage. During the draw time, you can evade like a crazy mongoose and make it very difficult to hit you. I've found this advantage applies to the Model 10 Slug as well, and makes it slightly more tolerable.

Date of registration
: Dec 17th 2015

Battlelog:

Monday, February 6th 2017, 6:27pm

I think sitting 42m away from the objective and using the SMLE is more beneficial to Scout, and Bodeo for those moments when someone thinks they can 1v1 you but don't realize I have a pocket slug shotty essentially.

• "Iplaysgames96" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 21st 2016

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 12:08am

Well, you are essentially using a 400ms ttk weapon by pairing the two (since frommer has a .4 second deploy time). That is assuming you can press the button to switch weapons in literally 0.0 seconds after firing, which I doubt. What is a realistic number for that? I don't know.

Either way, the ttk of your weapon is getting pretty high now, enough so that I would say you're at a disadvantage against most other weapons in close quarters. Depending on how long the button press takes you, you could be getting close to have having a slower ttk than the Selbstlader 1916 (ew). So you'll only win against people who don't see you, or are worse players than you, or you get lucky against. All three of those situations you would win with pretty much any weapon.

It does have one non-obvious advantage. During the draw time, you can evade like a crazy mongoose and make it very difficult to hit you. I've found this advantage applies to the Model 10 Slug as well, and makes it slightly more tolerable.
That is true but you wont get any higher TTK with any other combo of rifle/sidearm. Yes a primary alone from another class will have a faster TTK but for the situation where you need to finish off your foe with a handgun, the frommer/m95 is the best
Official heretic of the Symthic forums. Avid M1907 factory user and complete casual pleb.
Iplaysgames96 - Profile Overview - Battlefield 1 Tracker

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 2:09am

It's also convenient that it's a fantastic pairing even outside of the quick swap ability.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Jan 30th 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 4:36am

That is true but you wont get any higher TTK with any other combo of rifle/sidearm. Yes a primary alone from another class will have a faster TTK but for the situation where you need to finish off your foe with a handgun, the frommer/m95 is the best
This is true, and I agree with you (except the Mars is better at longer ranges). My point was more that maybe just being that close to begin with isn't that great. If you're that close, why are you playing scout, and not medic? Does that make sense?

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2013

Platform: PS4

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, February 7th 2017, 6:34am

Playing aggressive Scout for the aspect of fun? Go right ahead and do what you like.

Playing aggressive Scout with the intent for combat efficiency? Just don't. For the love of all that is good and holy, just don't. It is simply counterproductive and counterintuitive. Assault, Medic, and Support do these ranges much, much better with much higher consistency.
To Aim Assist or not to Aim Assist, that is the question.

Nope. Aim Assist or bust; here's why:

Default Aim Assist Data

Source code

AccelerationInputThreshold 0.98
    AccelerationMultiplier 5.0
    AccelerationDamping 4.0
    AccelerationTimeThreshold 0.15
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
    MaxAcceleration::Vec2
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
    AttractDistanceFallOffs::Vec2
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.75
    AttractUserInputMultiplier 0.45
    AttractUserInputMultiplier_NoZoom 0.5
    AttractOwnSpeedInfluence 0.0
    AttractTargetSpeedInfluence 0.85
    AttractOwnRequiredMovementForMaximumAttract 0.0
    AttractStartInputThreshold 0.1
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 1.0
    AttractPitchStrength 0.34
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    ViewObstructedKeepTime 0.0
    SnapZoomLateralSpeedLimit 1000.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTimeNoInput 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.2
    SnapZoomReticlePointPriority 999
    SnapZoomAutoEngageTime 0.0
    SnapZoomBreakTimeAtMaxInput 0.2
    SnapZoomBreakMaxInput 0.2
    SnapZoomBreakMinAngle 90.0
    SnapZoomSpamGuardTime 1.2
    SoldierBackupSkeletonCollisionData *nullGuid*
    CheckBoneCenterOnlyDistance 40.0

No Slowdown Data

Source code

AccelerationDamping 4.0
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.0
    AttractUserInputMultiplier 1.0
    AttractUserInputMultiplier_NoZoom -1.0
    AttractTargetSpeedInfluence 0.0
    AttractStartInputThreshold 0.0
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 0.0
    AttractPitchStrength 0.0
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTimeNoInput 0.0
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.0
    SnapZoomBreakTimeAtMaxInput -1.0
    SnapZoomSpamGuardTime 0.5
    DisableForcedTargetRecalcDistance 7.0

No Auto Rotation Data

Source code

AccelerationDamping 4.0
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.75
    AttractUserInputMultiplier 0.45
    AttractUserInputMultiplier_NoZoom 0.5
    AttractTargetSpeedInfluence 0.85
    AttractStartInputThreshold 0.1
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 1.0
    AttractPitchStrength 0.34
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTimeNoInput 0.0
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.0
    SnapZoomBreakTimeAtMaxInput -1.0
    SnapZoomSpamGuardTime 0.5
    DisableForcedTargetRecalcDistance 7.0

Prepare your laughbox

the Sebstalder is quiet good since it can 3hit kill at any distanc ,but In my opinion i actually thikn the sweeper is better, its got a really really fast firerate that can beat alll those Noobmaticos, Helregall adn shitguns in close quarters , and its also really accurate out to like l;ong range,. overall great allround gun, jsut my 2$ tho