Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 4:48am

Sure. It was disporportionately high before so I don't quite see what's wrong with that.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

• "Iplaysgames96" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 21st 2016

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 5:37am

Sure. It was disporportionately high before so I don't quite see what's wrong with that.
Also, Id like to stress the fact that while certain weapons like the mg15 and auto 8 25 are poor headshot weapons, certain weapons like the M1907, model 8 35 benet mercie and bar are all good weapons for headshots due to damage model.
Official heretic of the Symthic forums. Avid M1907 factory user and complete casual pleb.
Iplaysgames96 - Profile Overview - Battlefield 1 Tracker

Date of registration
: Jun 9th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 9:31am

Can you enlighten me on how this was the case in BF4? The fact that we see Nickel, Ravic, Skanic etc wrecking faces with their amazing gun skills doesn't mean the gun skill factor is disproportionately high. I would also bet that their positioning is calculated in every gun fight. Just that positional awareness doesnt broadcast itself like amazing gun skill does.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, February 8th 2017, 9:48am

It is when you can more than double your damage output at a good majority of relevant ranges.

All by positioning your cursor over a slightly smaller clump of pixels.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.