Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Mar 2nd 2017

Platform: PS4

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 12:12am

Is it a coincidence that most times I see footage of this gun it's on Domination? lol

GG.

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2013

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 12:17am

Nope. 8 .35 is best at 1v1s and Domination is only 12 players per team, so 1v1s are much easier to orchestrate. Plus the ranges seen in Domination are ideal for consistent 8 .35 success.
To Aim Assist or not to Aim Assist, that is the question.
For 'skill cannons,' that is.

Nope, Aim Assist or bust.

Prepare your laughbox

the Sebstalder is quiet good since it can 3hit kill at any distanc ,but In my opinion i actually thikn the sweeper is better, its got a really really fast firerate that can beat alll those Noobmaticos, Helregall adn shitguns in close quarters , and its also really accurate out to like l;ong range,. overall great allround gun, jsut my 2$ tho

Date of registration

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 12:48am

Thought as much. I don't think I could deal with that much reloading and sidearm switching in a game of Conquest. 64p Operations would be even worse.

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 4:26am

It's fun to use on Conquest maps too, but I mostly use it on DOM and Frontlines.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 4:36am

She works just fine in CQ so long as you don't zerg rush everywhere, but Operations, Frontlines, and similar modes with more constant, direct combat and less manoeuvring definitely aren't as ideal.

Date of registration

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 7:14am

As a fairly skilled player in public matches, I don't see the need for such a severely gimped 1v1 melt machine. It just seems so unnecessary, and as someone who flanks a lot for multi-kills, it just doesn't fit my playstyle.

And you could also say my aim with semi-auto weapons is shit. I've taken enemies down to 10 health, switched to my side arm and gotten killed from full health because that's how shitty my aim is unless I can hose down an enemy lmao.

I'll probably give it a try soon.

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 3:44pm

Quoted

As a fairly skilled player in public matches, I don't see the need for such a severely gimped 1v1 melt machine. It just seems so unnecessary, and as someone who flanks a lot for multi-kills, it just doesn't fit my playstyle.

And you could also say my aim with semi-auto weapons is shit. I've taken enemies down to 10 health, switched to my side arm and gotten killed from full health because that's how shitty my aim is unless I can hose down an enemy lmao.

I'll probably give it a try soon.

It's not that hard as you think it is. For example if you are a decent shot with the Revolver you can take out like 3 guys in a row. In my opinion the 5 round slr's teach you positioning and exposure time.

When I play with it I feel like I am batman taking out 1 after 1 baddie while they feel helpless and don't know who is taking out their mates.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Skanic" (Apr 21st 2017, 12:12am)

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 10:00pm

When I play with it I feel like I am batman taking out 1 after 1 baddie while they feel helpless and don't know who is talking out their mates.

I don't think I've ever heard the Rem 8 summed up so perfectly in a single line. <3

Date of registration
: Jun 5th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 10:12pm

When I play with it I feel like I am batman taking out 1 after 1 baddie while they feel helpless and don't know who is talking out their mates.
That's indeed a fantastic description :D (sigged)

Shame the suppressor isn't an available option.

signature 2.0

Things I support
ammo regen pls

Quoted from "NoctyrneSAGA"

_____

When I play with it [Autoloading 8] I feel like I am batman taking out 1 after 1 baddie while they feel helpless and don't know who is talking out their mates.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "potetr" (Apr 20th 2017, 11:41pm)

Date of registration
: Jun 5th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, April 21st 2017, 11:32pm

Ive been trying this on and off. While its probably my favourite medic gun, im not sure i like it.
I think its more my playstyle, than the gun. Im very aggressive, and this just isnt suited to multiple targets, even with the sidearm as backup. I have to play a lot slower and cautious, which gets me killed a lot. I prefer to rarely stop moving.

Even with 34% accuracy, which i think is reasonable? I often whiff a whole mag! I feel Medic just doesnt have any guns that i gel with. I long to play medic, but the guns are just meh for me.