Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 3:54pm

Huh, 1906 good in close quarters

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 10:12pm

Now if they'll just fix the empty reload animation...

It's already fixed internally, or more accurately it was never broken internally, the patch cutoff just happened to be in the middle of the animation's changes, so only some of them made it in. The upcoming DLC patch will fix it.

Date of registration
: Feb 15th 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, February 17th 2017, 12:39am

Now if they'll just fix the empty reload animation...

It's already fixed internally, or more accurately it was never broken internally, the patch cutoff just happened to be in the middle of the animation's changes, so only some of them made it in. The upcoming DLC patch will fix it.
I would be surprised if it wasn't fixed internally. More funny than anything though.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, February 17th 2017, 1:27am

I would be surprised if it wasn't fixed internally. More funny than anything though.

If you can look past, or rather right before, the broken empty animation, you'll notice that the gun now properly locks open when empty, rather than cycling again then magically sliding up to open as the reload animation starts. The animator fixed the same sort of issue on the Gasser, so now the hammer stays down after the last shot is fired. There was also at least a dozen other animation-type fixes like this in the patch, I keep a list of the things I've passed on and check it off as they're fixed. :D

Aside from being more more authentic, it also shows off your emblem to your face right as the gun locks empty, which is neat.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, February 17th 2017, 2:31am

If you can look past, or rather right before, the broken empty animation, you'll notice that the gun now properly locks open when empty...
I did notice this! Used it enough that it stuck out to me. I imagine this reduces the reload time a bit as well. It certainly feels faster but I can't confirm this.

I also noticed that the Gasser hammer is cocked and decocked on draw/holster which is awesome. You have the rest of your list offhand? I'm interested in seeing what else changed. Proper realistic reload animations are my fave :D

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2013

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Friday, February 17th 2017, 3:25am

I don't think Duck would be very pleased that his Model 8 thread is being slandered with non-Model 8 content. :P

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, February 17th 2017, 4:11am

I did notice this! Used it enough that it stuck out to me. I imagine this reduces the reload time a bit as well. It certainly feels faster but I can't confirm this.

I also noticed that the Gasser hammer is cocked and decocked on draw/holster which is awesome. You have the rest of your list offhand? I'm interested in seeing what else changed. Proper realistic reload animations are my fave :D

The Gasser actually always cocked and decocked visually, but this patch added the audio for it, making it much more noticeable.

This is the stuff that I've passed on and has been fixed, going back to the Beta. The full passed list is larger, but out of courtesy for the animator I'm not putting all of it out all at once, because every single last thing can rarely be fixed. I can say that we'll definitely see more fixes in the DLC patch.

Spoiler Spoiler

SMLE casing ejects through hand
R1895 bolt not going into battery on reload
M1911 slide doesn't lock all the way back
Madsen ejects out the side, not bottom
Mle counts mag in too early in tier reload
Mle doesn't cycle/lock back far enough
Hammerless slide shouldn't lock
No3 no cocking when ADS
No3 hammer drops on tac reload start
No3 hammer sort-of-cocked on empty reload start
Gasser shell doesn't rotate
Gasser cock/decock no audio
Beretta slide way too far back when empty
Mars hammer down on empty reload
Stop Auto should be 15+1
M1903 Ex doesn't cycle while ADS
Pieper thumb on reload
Flare Gun Flash doesn't have tiers

I don't think Duck would be very pleased that his Model 8 thread is being slandered with non-Model 8 content. :P

Unfortunately I haven't found anything to fix on it. :D

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, February 17th 2017, 4:23am

Stop Auto should be 15+1

AFAIK it is in fact 15+1 now.

That list is really interesting though. I'm not gonna shit up Duck's Model 8 thread any more with this but I'm interested to know more.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, February 17th 2017, 4:28am

Stop Auto should be 15+1

That list is really interesting though. I'm not gonna shit up Duck's Model 8 thread any more with this but I'm interested to know more.

Of course it is, that's the list of fixed stuff. ^^

There's not much else to know so far, but I know the M1911 Extended is getting its hammer properly cocked and will actually lock open when empty whenever that makes a patch, probably the next one. Past that, we'll see I suppose.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, February 17th 2017, 4:41am

Stop Auto should be 15+1

Of course it is, that's the list of fixed stuff. ^^

There's not much else to know so far, but I know the M1911 Extended is getting its hammer properly cocked and will actually lock open when empty whenever that makes a patch, probably the next one. Past that, we'll see I suppose.
Oh shit, I thought that was the current issues list like an idiot.