Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Sunday, February 12th 2017, 3:03am

Here they are.

Oh yea boi!

The Cei's Bersaglieri was the one I wanted.

But now I see the 1906 is the Charleroi that's the one to spurn for.

Silver/white skins are definitely nice, but I prefer the silver/black. Not really a fan of anything but those, other than Camouflage Pattern (the green camo one).
Who Enjoys, Wins

Gecko99

thank mr skeltal

(454)

Date of registration
: Dec 17th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Sunday, February 12th 2017, 5:56am

Here they are.

Oh yea boi!

Silver/white skins are definitely nice, but I prefer the silver/black. Not really a fan of anything but those, other than Camouflage Pattern (the green camo one).

White chocolate and aluminum> silver and wood.
Autoloading 8 .25 extended user.

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Sunday, February 12th 2017, 7:44am

That's actually ivory.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Gecko99

thank mr skeltal

(454)

Date of registration
: Dec 17th 2016

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 12th 2017, 9:36am

Shut up, its white chocolate.
Autoloading 8 .25 extended user.

Date of registration
: Aug 24th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 12th 2017, 10:12am

That's actually ivory.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 12th 2017, 5:09pm

And just hours ago, I got the Charleroi. So stoked.

Date of registration
: Feb 16th 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 3:56am

Hi all, I have been trying out the Model 8 .35 Factory since I saw MarbleDuck's video about it. I am planning to invest a lot of time in this gun and I was trying to decide between factory and marksman. I tend to play front line medic and run in to objectives right behind the assaults.

#comparison#

Now the factory has better spread decrease when fired from the hip. If I get surprised and start panic hip firing at max ROF, will ever see the benefit? My understanding is that I would have to fire slower to let the gun start resetting. Is that correct? Likewise for the marksman, if I fire at slower than max ROF while ADS, will I get any benefit from the spread buffs?

Thanks!

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 7:13am

Hi all, I have been trying out the Model 8 .35 Factory since I saw MarbleDuck's video about it. I am planning to invest a lot of time in this gun and I was trying to decide between factory and marksman. I tend to play front line medic and run in to objectives right behind the assaults.

#comparison#

Now the factory has better spread decrease when fired from the hip. If I get surprised and start panic hip firing at max ROF, will ever see the benefit? My understanding is that I would have to fire slower to let the gun start resetting. Is that correct? Likewise for the marksman, if I fire at slower than max ROF while ADS, will I get any benefit from the spread buffs?

Thanks!

It's pretty accurate at CQB ranges even at max ROF. Just don't miss! I've been recording CQB deaths I've had with the Auto 8, what killed me wasn't spread it was me.
There's a hilarious one where I fired from left to right of the BG and manage to show under both his armpits and sides of his neck...from 5m.

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 8:36am

See the attached graph for the differences in damage output for ADS mag-dump (5RB), 10m to 100m, for the Auto-8 .35 Factory vs. Marksman (Starting Spread buffed, Spread Increase Per Shot buffed). The differences are quite large.

If you fire slower than max RoF, for example if you fire at 300RPM with both, while ADS, then both will fire each shot from Starting Spread. The Marksman Starting Spread is still lower, though, so you can be guaranteed hits out to further ranges.

As for max RoF Hipfire, both Factory and Marksman output damage the exact same way, with same Spread and H-Recoil and Spread Increase Per Shot. The difference is that the Factory will recover from the Spread Increase Per Shot 2x faster, and also recover from Recoil faster. The way I think about it, though... since you just finished mag-dumping, you are either reloading, or pulled out your sidearm. Thus, I think the slower Spread and Recoil Decrease on the Marksman will not matter; the gun can afford to take its sweet time, because you can't shoot it anyways.

Though, here is a good reason to not use the Marksman: 14th February 2017 Battlefield 1 Patch Notes - Symthic style
Veritable has attached the following file:

BeefVellington

The Real Yugas

(282)

Date of registration
: Feb 15th 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, February 16th 2017, 8:59am

Here they are.

Oh yea boi!

I just got the Charleroi for the 1906 (on patch day too!) and it's awesome. Got myself my fourth service star with it; very happy overall with the changes to it. Now if they'll just fix the empty reload animation...