Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Iplaysgames96" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 21st 2016

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 2:00am

February patch suggestion thread

So long story short I was banned a while back from the BF1 forums :whistling:
With an upcoming patch in February, I wanted to suggest some balance ideas perhaps to make certain weapons/ variants more viable. this is not a cry cry thread, this is what hopefully

is interpreted as thought out and intelligent post.

1) either make more variants available to weapons or create a weapon customization mechanic
So I understand DICE's logic to make weapons more specialized but at this point, weapon variants just doesnt feel fun IMHO
more should be made available to each weapon. Such as, a factory variant for each weapon, a storm variant for most weapons, a low weight

variant for all LMGs, and perhaps extend optical to certain weapons. above all...

Spoiler Spoiler

GIVE US THE F**KING SPRINGFIELD M1903 INFANTRY

3) Make certain weapon variants more viable
There are a lot of bad or unviable weapon variants; the mp18 experimental, the m1903 experimental, back bored shotguns, factory variants etc. Some variants such as the
factory arent useless but the slightly faster recoil reduction and the faster spread recovery time isnt as viable as perhaps an optical sight,
reduced recoil or increased hipfire accuracy especially on certain variants such as the m1907 SL. So I would recommend making the following variant adjustments:
  1. Perhaps make the m1903 springfield experimental a hybrid of the infantry and have the "pedersen device" part of the gun fill the sidearm slot. For example, if you run the experimental, you basically get the m1903 infantry rifle but when you switch to your sidearm, the animation for switching out the bolt for the pedersen device would commence and you would use the "experiential" portion of the gun as your secondary.
  2. Make the factory variants and infantry scout rifles carry one or two extra magazines. Simple as that. Its logical IMHO and would make these weapons more viable.
  3. make the mp18 experimental more accurate and have a smaller 1st shot recoil multiplier
  4. make the back bored shotgun have a faster rate of fire to make it more viable.

So for now thats enough. I will add more later im just too lazy to type right now :P
Official heretic of the Symthic forums

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 2:09am

The only new variants we need are reworking the Pedersen Device so we can use the Infantry (as originally intended), and a pair of variants for each Level 10 weapon. All the other variants are fine as what variants they are.
Who has fun, wins.

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 2:44am

Yeah, the MP18 Experimental is REALLY REALLY good if you know what you are doing. It is my preferred primary when playing assault. So, yes, please buff it.

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 2:50am

MP 18 Exp has way to much visual recoil. When i first heard about it being burst i thought it was going to be like a M16A4 or AN 94, but its really just a worse version of the MP 18

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 2:56am

MP 18 Exp has way to much visual recoil. When i first heard about it being burst i thought it was going to be like a M16A4 or AN 94, but its really just a worse version of the MP 18

All Optical variants have quite a lot of Visual Recoil, it's why I almost never use them.
Who has fun, wins.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,607)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 3:16am

Seeing as how the patch is probably already in certification, it is too late for any of this to actually make it into February's patch.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

• "Iplaysgames96" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 21st 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 3:55am

Exactly my point. There are other variants that need love too IMHo but the mp18 ATM is a gobshite blaster
Official heretic of the Symthic forums

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 4:27am

suggestions? more like wishlist, i'm sure the patch is already at its final stage and ready to release, just waiting QC and the dlc release.

if i had one wish, i'd wish for an accelleration slider to controllers, i want to be able to turn it off 100%, permanently.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 4:45am

They are going to add a new SLR with 2 hit kill.

Date of registration
: Aug 24th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 9:20pm

Quoted

Exactly my point. There are other variants that need love too IMHo but the mp18 ATM is a gobshite blaster

I rather like them, sure there's visual recoil but keep a pause between bursts rather than chain them and it's by and far the best ranged weapon for assault. For cqb I've taken to hipfire before ducking and finishing off ADSed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk