Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, January 20th 2017, 3:44am

You might not agree with me, but I look at "20rev" as a viable tool, to be employed when appropriate.

I once suggested that all revives in "Battlefield 1" should bring the dead soldier back with 50% of full health, which might have been suitable if there was zero cool down time between revives like in the previous version before the last patch. However, I do see why that might be too extreme of a mechanic for most players, as they want to get back into the fight immediately and not wait around to be slowly healed for the rest of the way. Having the charge mechanic without the cool down timer like in "Battlefield 4" might be the best compromise option, though I believe that a quick revive for this game should instead be 50% of full health rather than simply 20% of full health to incentivize more revives by making them slightly more reliable.

Date of registration
: Dec 22nd 2016

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, January 20th 2017, 12:58pm

Med Revive Heals

I like it as present, however as a compromise what about if when you got revived you had a % of health and instantly started healing like you had received a pouch, then you get to full health in short order but aren't fully ready to commit instantly