Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 17th 2015

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, February 6th 2017, 6:31pm

...a sort of Super-BF4-Engineer...
I'm down for this, especially since I'd love the ability to repair vehicles but not die from explosives tossed by all the Assaults and other tanks dueling with my buddy.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, February 6th 2017, 7:52pm

Something regarding the amount of grenades elites have is that I recall that the amount of grenades they had at release is lower than the current.

VP/MG08 had 1 Frag
Flame had 3 Incendiary
TH had 3 Frag

Currently Flame has 4 incendiaries and TH has 7 Frags (God bless nade spam).

Are these being reverted to the original count? Or are all elites going to have 1 of their respective nade (and TH probably given Light AT) with the introduction of the new melee Elite? (which one of its perks is a "big array of grenades")
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration
: Dec 17th 2015

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, February 6th 2017, 8:51pm

...with the introduction of the new melee Elite?
Wait... Melee elite? I don't know many details but isn't that a really stupid and risky way to fight as an elite?
  • 20% slower which allows other players to easily strafe and get into the OHK back melee animation
  • Bayonet charges are an instagib and not only that but if you're only using melee+grenades how do you counter head one charges? Time your throws? You'll need a dedicated Support to even remotely protect yourself now.
  • Player melee is just as deadly to you as it is to the enemy
  • Someone can run away easily once you're out of grenades
  • And worse of all, the melee animations will leave you open easily

Is it me or does this sound like a terrible idea for an Elite? I'm not against the concept per say because I want my Katana Samurai Elite that slices through hordes of enemies but still, with the current mechanics I highly doubt a melee Elite would be ethical at all. It would be like the Phantom Bow of BF1 (Kolibri is an entirely different category on its own).

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, February 6th 2017, 9:57pm

It was announced to come with the upcoming DLC. Something along the lines of "Trench Raider" I believe.

No specs known atm. I guess it's safe to assume that in the same vein they made some Elites slower, this dude could be a tad faster or able to sprint ala bayo charge with a handheld melee weapon, stuff like that.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.