Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(8,727)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 18

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 1:01am

The Gas Mask should not have to be worn 24/7.

There isn't really a reason for a weapon to have more than 100% uptime.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Jul 27th 2016

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, January 16th 2017, 1:15am

Am I the only one that hates Anti Tank grenade spam against infantry? It kills infantry better than it destroys tanks. I was playing operations today, hiding in a trench surrounded by gas to cover myself. Next thing I know, an Anti Tank grenade is next to me, I run and lay down on the other side of the trench with 45 health left. Another one flies in and I'm dead (this is also in with the other grenades being thrown into the trench, gas and smoke from both teams and enemies firing over the trench. It feels really fun, but a nightmare that one class can have two really powerful grenades against infantry and vehicles, along with a grenade of their choosing. I don't want it nerfed, but it's ridiculous.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Monday, January 16th 2017, 2:29am

Am I the only one that hates Anti Tank grenade spam against infantry? It kills infantry better than it destroys tanks. I was playing operations today, hiding in a trench surrounded by gas to cover myself. Next thing I know, an Anti Tank grenade is next to me, I run and lay down on the other side of the trench with 45 health left. Another one flies in and I'm dead (this is also in with the other grenades being thrown into the trench, gas and smoke from both teams and enemies firing over the trench. It feels really fun, but a nightmare that one class can have two really powerful grenades against infantry and vehicles, along with a grenade of their choosing. I don't want it nerfed, but it's ridiculous.

Sure Assault as an extra two AT Grenades, but that's par-for-the-course with the other classes. Medic gets the Rifle Grenade with either a pair of Frag/HE Grenades, or four Smoke Grenades. Support gets the Crossbow which is essentially a reskin of the Rifle Grenade (but no Smoke option, sadly). Scout doesn't quite get more grenades, but does get the Flare Gun which can be very effective used similarly to an Incendiary, as well as Tripmines which are basically stationary grenades.

What makes AT Grenades special?

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, January 16th 2017, 2:55am

Sure Assault as an extra two AT Grenades, but that's par-for-the-course with the other classes. Medic gets the Rifle Grenade with either a pair of Frag/HE Grenades, or four Smoke Grenades. Support gets the Crossbow which is essentially a reskin of the Rifle Grenade (but no Smoke option, sadly). Scout doesn't quite get more grenades, but does get the Flare Gun which can be very effective used similarly to an Incendiary, as well as Tripmines which are basically stationary grenades.

Support also gets the best grenade of all ie the mortar

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, January 16th 2017, 3:44am

Well, Medic takes rifle grenades instead Medkit/Syringe, while for Assault it's a main gadget. Giving them damage model like "Rifle HE" against infantry(so, even higher blast radius but no ability to deal 100 damage to infantry) would keep their effectiveness against armor, but will remove +2 frag grenades. But since Assault don't have underbarrel grenade launcher - maybe that's why he has a +2 frag grenades now.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, January 16th 2017, 9:42am

Gas grenades aren't overpowered but they are bleeding annoying and probably contribute to fewer players using Support and Medic (because their class weapons are a lot less effective in gas). Honestly, I wouldn't be totally opposed to seeing everybody get one gas grenade but then doubling gas damage.

The fuse length for frag grenades could also be increased imo. Doesn't need to be by much - maybe half a second - but I think they're a bit too strong at the moment.