Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Gecko99

thank mr skeltal

(454)

Date of registration
: Dec 17th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 1:27am

My guess is that with the last DLC we will see the inclusion of the Annihilator, possibly the semi-auto conversion of the M95, the Burton LMR, nationalized variants of the Remington Rolling block (one for US, one for Russia and one for Belgium), along with the Obrez sidearm and tunneler Enfield pilot weapon. Remember, not just weapons that came forth out of the requirement of the conflict, but also weapons taken up purely as necessity or fielded weaponry repurposed. I guess the maps will be one of the battles of Ypres, the Battle of Tannen Berg, Belleau woods and lastly, the Serbian campaign.

I am guessing the 2 maps of the naval DLC they left out will be the Black Sea Raid and the Seige of Tsingtsao, which would fit the bill and allowed the easy inclusion of the Murata/Ariska/Nambu weapons.

@Gecko99 , nah mate, just from the Russian DLC that looks doubtful. Galicia, said pass and said archipelago are very far apart.

And guess operations from DLC 2 onward will only be 1 per DLC, with a second Brusilov offensive map being paired with the one they already mentioned. The one of the naval DLC will most likely be Black Sea Raid > Gallipoli.
I think you are spot on when it comes to Operations.
Though, on the subject of Apocalypse weapons I think we will probably get:
  • For Assault the Thompson Annihilator like you said.
  • For Medic the Farquar Hill Automatic Rifle, it's large profile and 25 to 60 round mag would probably put it somewhere between the Selbstlader M1916 and M1907 SL.
  • For Support the Burton LMR like you said, but I have a theory that with each DLC one of the classes would get two weapons(the first being the Assault with TSNP) and for this reason I think we will also get the Darne Machine Gun that could fire 600-1300 RPM, not sure how they would balance it but it would be cool as hell.
  • For Scout either the Rolling Block or Ross Rifle, obviously the Rolling Block would be much more interesting but there is a lot of people who believe we will see Canadians on Vimmy Ridge and Paschendale and it would make sense for there to be at least one Canadian weapon, and it's not like the Ross Rifle is a boring weapon, sure it was unreliable and had no business in the trenches, but it was also praised as being incredibly accurate so imagine a straight pull rifle with a sweetspot somewhere out at 200-300 meters?
@tankmayvin
Just thought I would mention that the concept art for Apocalypse and the box art for Secret Weapons of WW2 are eerily similar:http://greleases.com/bg_bilder/battlefie…i-pc-boxart.jpg https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5xH6vFWMAASaLa.jpg:large
Autoloading 8 .25 extended user.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gecko99" (Mar 1st 2017, 1:37am)

Zer0Cod3x

Can't get a title

(1,327)

Date of registration
: Dec 23rd 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 13

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 1:53am

Gallipoli.

That is all.
something something Model 8 bestgun

How to ice an A-91

Next, wanna try adding a guy that you KNOW is bad, and just testing to see that? Example: PP-2000 (god I so wanna love this gun, and yet...)

Example: PP-2000 (god I so wanna love this gun, and yet...)

PP-2000 added. Y'know, it's not that bad....

Yes, it comes in last so far, but that is mostly because I'm making it shoot at 100m ADS - Not Moving as one of the criteria. Even then, between 50-100m Not Moving, when you include Useability, it is only 1.37% worse than the MTAR-21. Within 50m then it even beats the A-91.

Have a look, vs. the A-91 Carbine:

Using it with Muzzle Brake and Compensator is a wash in terms of overall performance. Comp is SLIGHTLY more accurate, while MB is SLIGHTLY more easy to use. Their overall scores are basically tied, with MB just ahead. I guess either can be recommended.

But... You can't be counting for the fact that it takes 9 bullets to kill at "long" range... Don't you dare tell me my A-91 is worse than a 9 BTK 650 RPM mediocre PDW.

Also. Just go heavy barrel. The recoil is low enough.

Well, technically...

Comparing a PP2K with HB and an A-91 with comp and stubby (as you suggested in an earlier post), at 50m not moving, the A-91 is only better by 4 damage per hitrate. While at 75m and 100m, surprisingly the PP2K does better than the A-91 (I'm pretty damn surprised as well).

And 10m and 50m moving the PP2K also does more damage per hitrate than the A-91. At 25m the A-91 is only better by about half a bullet's damage as well.

In addition, the PP2K has a much larger mag size and substantially less recoil. And it looks hella awesome. So comparing the A-91 to a PDW is of some worth after all, as the PP2K is better (technically, not practically) than the A-91.

Mind blown.

I... I...

*cries in a corner*

Zer0Cod3x explained it very well. If you look at the raw numbers right here on Symthic Comparison, you can see how that happened:

A-91 vs PP-2000 | BF4 Weapon Comparison | Symthic

A-91's "23%" RPM advantage only afforded it 1 extra round.

Reload times are wash.

Velocities are wash.

V-Recoil are wash (and this is HBar on PP2k vs. A-91 without).

Hipfire and ADS - Moving are better on the PP2k, but it's a PDW and not the surprising part.

The surprising part is that, as equipped (and we see above that PP2k HBar has almost same V-Recoil as A-91 without HBar so why not?), the PDW performs better at 50 - 100m than a bloody Carbine. Why?

H-Recoil Spread, 0.525 vs. 0.45, advantage PP2k.

SIPS, 42% better on the PP2k.

And here is the most important part. ADS - Not Moving Spread, 0.35 vs. 0.2, 43% improvement.

Without HBar then of course the PP2k loses, which is why when I add all the attachments together for an Overall Ranking, it would slot below the A-91. Run HBar on it, though, then... I'm sorry

@Veritable
@Zer0Cod3x
I... I...
But...
Wha...
I AM HAVING AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS IN SCHOOL BECAUSE OF YOU TWO.

FUCK YOU NERDS AND YOUR FANCY NUMBERS

SEXY RUSSIAN BULLPUPS FTW.

In all seriousness, thank you both so much for giving me the numbers. I still don't want to accept them. You have led the horse to water. I still need to drink.

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 2:18am

I'm wondering if Apocalypse could be set largely underground in some sort of mine battle. See Battle of Messines.

• "JSLICE20" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2013

Platform: PS4

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 3:40am

Gallipoli.

That is all.

Interestingly enough, one of the info tidbit things when you load into a game says something along the lines of, "At Gallipoli, the ANZACS used Periscope Rifles..." Maybe we get the Periscope Rifle here if possible. I always had a sneaking suspicion that those info entries would relate to future gameplay in some aspect.
To Aim Assist or not to Aim Assist, that is the question.

Nope. Aim Assist or bust; here's why:

Default Aim Assist Data

Source code

AccelerationInputThreshold 0.98
    AccelerationMultiplier 5.0
    AccelerationDamping 4.0
    AccelerationTimeThreshold 0.15
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
    MaxAcceleration::Vec2
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
    AttractDistanceFallOffs::Vec2
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.75
    AttractUserInputMultiplier 0.45
    AttractUserInputMultiplier_NoZoom 0.5
    AttractOwnSpeedInfluence 0.0
    AttractTargetSpeedInfluence 0.85
    AttractOwnRequiredMovementForMaximumAttract 0.0
    AttractStartInputThreshold 0.1
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 1.0
    AttractPitchStrength 0.34
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    ViewObstructedKeepTime 0.0
    SnapZoomLateralSpeedLimit 1000.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTimeNoInput 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.2
    SnapZoomReticlePointPriority 999
    SnapZoomAutoEngageTime 0.0
    SnapZoomBreakTimeAtMaxInput 0.2
    SnapZoomBreakMaxInput 0.2
    SnapZoomBreakMinAngle 90.0
    SnapZoomSpamGuardTime 1.2
    SoldierBackupSkeletonCollisionData *nullGuid*
    CheckBoneCenterOnlyDistance 40.0

No Slowdown Data

Source code

AccelerationDamping 4.0
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.0
    AttractUserInputMultiplier 1.0
    AttractUserInputMultiplier_NoZoom -1.0
    AttractTargetSpeedInfluence 0.0
    AttractStartInputThreshold 0.0
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 0.0
    AttractPitchStrength 0.0
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTimeNoInput 0.0
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.0
    SnapZoomBreakTimeAtMaxInput -1.0
    SnapZoomSpamGuardTime 0.5
    DisableForcedTargetRecalcDistance 7.0

No Auto Rotation Data

Source code

AccelerationDamping 4.0
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.75
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 1.0
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.0

Prepare your laughbox

the Sebstalder is quiet good since it can 3hit kill at any distanc ,but In my opinion i actually thikn the sweeper is better, its got a really really fast firerate that can beat alll those Noobmaticos, Helregall adn shitguns in close quarters , and its also really accurate out to like l;ong range,. overall great allround gun, jsut my 2$ tho

Gecko99

thank mr skeltal

(454)

Date of registration
: Dec 17th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 3:56am

Gallipoli.

That is all.

Interestingly enough, one of the info tidbit things when you load into a game says something along the lines of, "At Gallipoli, the ANZACS used Periscope Rifles..." Maybe we get the Periscope Rifle here if possible. I always had a sneaking suspicion that those info entries would relate to future gameplay in some aspect.

I wouldn't count on it for either of us but there is a chance both of us might get the gadget we want in the Turning Tide, since I saw its mention in data files I have wanted them to add the Schermuly Line Throwing gun and since it was mainly built for naval service I really hope we get it. If we don't get the Periscope rifle during Turning Tides I wouldn't fret too much as there is a just as good chance of it appearing in Apocalypse.
Autoloading 8 .25 extended user.

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, March 1st 2017, 11:29am

My guess is that with the last DLC we will see the inclusion of the Annihilator, possibly the semi-auto conversion of the M95, the Burton LMR, nationalized variants of the Remington Rolling block (one for US, one for Russia and one for Belgium), along with the Obrez sidearm and tunneler Enfield pilot weapon. Remember, not just weapons that came forth out of the requirement of the conflict, but also weapons taken up purely as necessity or fielded weaponry repurposed. I guess the maps will be one of the battles of Ypres, the Battle of Tannen Berg, Belleau woods and lastly, the Serbian campaign.

I am guessing the 2 maps of the naval DLC they left out will be the Black Sea Raid and the Seige of Tsingtsao, which would fit the bill and allowed the easy inclusion of the Murata/Ariska/Nambu weapons.

@Gecko99 , nah mate, just from the Russian DLC that looks doubtful. Galicia, said pass and said archipelago are very far apart.

And guess operations from DLC 2 onward will only be 1 per DLC, with a second Brusilov offensive map being paired with the one they already mentioned. The one of the naval DLC will most likely be Black Sea Raid > Gallipoli.
I think you are spot on when it comes to Operations.
Though, on the subject of Apocalypse weapons I think we will probably get:
  • For Assault the Thompson Annihilator like you said.
  • For Medic the Farquar Hill Automatic Rifle, it's large profile and 25 to 60 round mag would probably put it somewhere between the Selbstlader M1916 and M1907 SL.
  • For Support the Burton LMR like you said, but I have a theory that with each DLC one of the classes would get two weapons(the first being the Assault with TSNP) and for this reason I think we will also get the Darne Machine Gun that could fire 600-1300 RPM, not sure how they would balance it but it would be cool as hell.
  • For Scout either the Rolling Block or Ross Rifle, obviously the Rolling Block would be much more interesting but there is a lot of people who believe we will see Canadians on Vimmy Ridge and Paschendale and it would make sense for there to be at least one Canadian weapon, and it's not like the Ross Rifle is a boring weapon, sure it was unreliable and had no business in the trenches, but it was also praised as being incredibly accurate so imagine a straight pull rifle with a sweetspot somewhere out at 200-300 meters?
@tankmayvin
Just thought I would mention that the concept art for Apocalypse and the box art for Secret Weapons of WW2 are eerily similar:http://greleases.com/bg_bilder/battlefie…i-pc-boxart.jpg https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5xH6vFWMAASaLa.jpg:large

Nah mate, the Farquar hill and one of the mentioned LMG's will almost certainly come in Turning Tides. there is a chance they will both come in the last DLC of course, due to the them both probably only having a factory/low weight variant respectively.

The Ross rifle *might* appear in turning tides too. Might. I am personally expecting them to throw in the Battle of Tsingtsao in turning tides and make it an Ariska with Nambu sidearm, due to Tsingstao being an amfibious battle between Japan and Austro-Hungary + Germany over them refusing to move a ship. The Ross would be the more unique one out of the two, though the Ariska has the benefit of being able to be given its own sweetspot.

Yes, the Rolling block will most likely appear in the last DLC, with instead of having factory variants, having nationalized variants for all represented nations (My guess is that we will see Belleau Woods, with the American .50-70 variant, the Battle of Tannenburg (if it isn't included in the Russian DLC) with a russian 7.62x54mmR variant, the Battle of Passhendaele/Ypres with a 8x50mm variant and a Mauser 8x57mm variant for the Serbian campaign), due to this gun being widely used by backline infantry

Date of registration

Thursday, March 16th 2017, 3:53am

Console CTE and 60Hz Servers Coming Soon (before the next DLC)

I like to see this. Sadly 60Hz may only be applied to </= 32 player game modes, but it's a start. The stuff about ping visualization on the Scoreboard is neat too.

Default Aim Assist Data

Source code

AccelerationDamping 4.0
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.75
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 1.0
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.2

No Slowdown Data

Source code

AccelerationDamping 4.0
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.0
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 0.0
    AttractPitchStrength 0.0
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.0

No Auto Rotation Data

Source code

AccelerationDamping 4.0
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.75
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 1.0
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.0

Prepare your laughbox

the Sebstalder is quiet good since it can 3hit kill at any distanc ,but In my opinion i actually thikn the sweeper is better, its got a really really fast firerate that can beat alll those Noobmaticos, Helregall adn shitguns in close quarters , and its also really accurate out to like l;ong range,. overall great allround gun, jsut my 2$ tho

Date of registration

Sunday, April 2nd 2017, 12:51am

Premium Friends is here to stay

From here on out, Premium Friends is a permanent addition to BF1.

Default Aim Assist Data

Source code

AccelerationDamping 4.0
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.75
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 1.0
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.2

No Slowdown Data

Source code

AccelerationDamping 4.0
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.0
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 0.0
    AttractPitchStrength 0.0
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.0

No Auto Rotation Data

Source code

AccelerationDamping 4.0
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.75
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 1.0
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.0

Prepare your laughbox

Date of registration

Saturday, April 8th 2017, 6:49am

The Road Ahead II

BATTLEFIELD 1 / 04.06.2017
The Road Ahead For Battlefield 1
Monthly updates, Platoons, new info on the expansions, and more
By Aleksander Grøndal Andrew Gulotta

It’s never been a more exciting time to be playing Battlefield™ 1. We’re thrilled with your overwhelmingly positive feedback on Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass. A lot of hard work has gone into it, so we’re glad that you love it just as much as we do. And we’re just getting started!

Here’s a quick look at the road ahead.

Monthly Battlefield 1 Updates

We’re devoted to bringing you the best gaming experience in Battlefield 1. In the past, we did this in the form of seasonal patches. Considering all we have in store for Battlefield 1, we’ve decided to move to monthly updates. With this new tempo, we’re going to bring you more of what you want, faster than ever.

Turning your feedback into battle-tested improvements that everyone will love is important to us. We’ll utilize the Community Test Environment to iterate on your ideas and find the best ways to make our favorite game even better.

Introducing Platoons

Speaking of updates, the Spring Update is coming soon. It’ll bring one of the most highly anticipated features: Platoons. Finally, you’ll be able to organize and join forces with your friends, execute swift victories, and achieve goals as one unit. Stay tuned for more info on Platoons and the Spring Update release.

In-Game Improvements and Tweaks to Operations

Planning for our next releases, we’ve heard you loud and clear. We still have some work to do to make the game as frictionless as possible. We’re dedicating the May Update to revisions that will improve your quality of life in Battlefield 1.

This includes streamlining the flow into matches (especially Operations) and improving many gameplay grievances that will hopefully make the action feel more balanced and fair. The development team is also working on a feature update to the Battlefield 1 Rent-a-Server Program which we hope to release soon.

The New Battlefield 1 Expansions*

We can’t talk about the “road ahead” without mentioning the upcoming expansions. Each one is packed with new maps, weapons, vehicles, and game modes. We have so much more to share about the Great War!

Battlefield 1 In The Name Of The Tsar will bring you to the Eastern Front, where you will fight alongside the Russian army and witness the brutality of combat and the bitter cold of the Russian winters, as seen in the concept exploration images in this post. Prepare yourself for all new tactics employed by the Russian army. Though the frost is cold, the steel is colder.

Thanks for reading – we hope you’re as excited for the road ahead as we are. Keep the feedback coming and we’ll see you on the battlefield.

Aleksander Grøndal, Battlefield 1 Executive Producer
Andrew Gulotta, Battlefield 1 Producer

The Road Ahead II

Default Aim Assist Data

Source code

AccelerationDamping 4.0
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.75
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 1.0
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.2

No Slowdown Data

Source code

AccelerationDamping 4.0
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.0
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 0.0
    AttractPitchStrength 0.0
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.0

No Auto Rotation Data

Source code

AccelerationDamping 4.0
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.75
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 1.0
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.0

Prepare your laughbox

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "JSLICE20" (Apr 8th 2017, 7:01am)

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,305)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Saturday, April 8th 2017, 9:00am

I still think it is too little, too late, to bring back the plethora of guys that lost interest. Honestly simple things like the platoon thing should have been in from the start, and then extended upon. Right now everyone plays in an anonoymous crowd and that will only slightly change because of clantags now.

Monthly updates are nice, I guess, but would be unneeded if they had not decided to do a full 360° turn on their resupply policy. I mean PDWs were largely underpowered for a year in BF4 and still nobody was really so upset that they left. Also small steps might not be as noticeable and with a game that is supposed to have a shitton of major issues (however different they are seen by the players) might require larger patches and noticeable changes.