Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Oct 8th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 1:54pm

Without at least a short animation like the Rear club takedown without the part where the model looks down at the guy he just brained, melee feels unpolished and awkward.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 8:25pm

Well, Rocket Gun still OHKs Elite classes so you gotta get him with one.

Sounds actually fun to use, though. Also hoping that if you have a skin for the Nš3 it is equipped when you pick up the class. Golden revolver etc etc
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Gecko99

thank mr skeltal

(454)

Date of registration
: Dec 17th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 8:41pm

Also hoping that if you have a skin for the Nš3 it is equipped when you pick up the class. Golden revolver etc etc
I know this is the minorest of gripes but why are deluxe weapons separate entities?
Specifically why can't I use my Red Baron's P08 when flying on the German side?
Screw fixing grenade spam this is the REAL issue.
Autoloading 8 .25 extended user.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 8:48pm

Also hoping that if you have a skin for the Nš3 it is equipped when you pick up the class. Golden revolver etc etc
I know this is the minorest of gripes but why are deluxe weapons separate entities?
Specifically why can't I use my Red Baron's P08 when flying on the German side?
Screw fixing grenade spam this is the REAL issue.

So that they're available to the player straight away, I guess?

If you make it a skin (visuals under the gun customization) then it requires the user to own one variant of the gun.

The faction locked sidearms for Cavalry/Tanker/Pilot is also something I'd like changed too, but nothing special, really.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Gecko99

thank mr skeltal

(454)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 9:00pm

So that they're available to the player straight away, I guess?

If you make it a skin (visuals under the gun customization) then it requires the user to own one variant of the gun.
That is probably why, but at the same time 2 of the 4 weapons are unlocked from the start(M1911 and SMLE) and the other two have no unlock requirement and therefore could be the first two guns you unlock after you get Warbonds(P08 and M97).

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 10:16pm

Fun is waiting for the guy to nearly finish suiting up and then plopping 57mm HE a Rocket Gun projectile in his lap. It's like stabbing them from behind as they kit up, only easier.

:P
Rocket gun for smurfing infantry is overall pretty amazing TBH. Everyone complaining about how you gotta pod it basically ignores the fact that if you could fire it from the shoulder it would be an even nastier version of the CG from BFBC2.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, February 26th 2017, 1:51am

Fun is waiting for the guy to nearly finish suiting up and then plopping 57mm HE a Rocket Gun projectile in his lap. It's like stabbing them from behind as they kit up, only easier.

Rocket gun for smurfing infantry is overall pretty amazing TBH. Everyone complaining about how you gotta pod it basically ignores the fact that if you could fire it from the shoulder it would be an even nastier version of the CG from BFBC2.

While I agree that the Rocket Gun would be much more strong if you could fire it regardless of bipod, isn't inner splash damage 65?

Saying this because I'm pretty sure that BC2 CG would OHK with splash. Of course, with how BF1 plays out, it's still incredibly strong, but CG level?

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, February 26th 2017, 1:54am

While I agree that the Rocket Gun would be much more strong if you could fire it regardless of bipod, isn't inner splash damage 65?

Saying this because I'm pretty sure that BC2 CG would OHK with splash. Of course, with how BF1 plays out, it's still incredibly strong, but CG level?
The ballistics are amazing relative to the CG in a game where the other small arms are somewhat downgrade so direct hits are very easy, also anyone not rocking a BA, scoped SLR, or the BM tele is pretty vulnerable to being straight up killed while tying to counter fire standing still or prone.

And yeah the CG had a 100 damage blast.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "tankmayvin" (Feb 26th 2017, 2:02am)

Gecko99

thank mr skeltal

(454)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 1:21am

Battlefield 1 Twitter hints at March 7 for Premium member DLC drop.
This is further supported by the 7th being a Tuesday.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gecko99" (Feb 28th 2017, 1:27am)

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 28th 2017, 2:17am

which means we'll also probably receive cte server updates until next sunday right?
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3