Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "dnLL" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 4th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Monday, December 12th 2016, 7:10pm

Can't change sights/magnification/bayonet anymore with most weapons

Hello,
Since a couple of weeks, I apparently can't change anymore the customization of some weapons of the game. In game, or in the menus, if I go to Customize and click the little icon next to my primary weapon, let's say the Autoloading 8 .25 Extended for the medic class, I only get the option to change the visuals. I can't remove the bayonet or go from the standard iron sight to the other one as seen in this video review posted this week: https://youtu.be/647N9CChFgw?t=37s

I'm having the same problem with most weapons in the game but not all of them. It wasn't a problem before, I remember changing iron sight for the M1907 Sweeper. Now I'm stuck with the iron sight I picked (the 2nd one) with no way to go back to the original as seen here: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

It's a problem especially with the MG15 Suppressive in the Support Class since I'm locked to the highest magnification right now, making the weapon mostly unuseable. I must not be the only one with this problem so I was wondering what to do? Thank you!

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,282)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Monday, December 12th 2016, 7:26pm

Ha, curious...Is there still a way to fix your installation for BF1 in Origin? You might want to try this, if the problem persists for days and days now. Otherwise I would advise a reinstall. Have you checked the official forums? I can not imagine that you are the only one with this problem.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Tuesday, December 13th 2016, 12:56am

You can't do this from the main menu customize section, it's not fully implemented yet.
Who Enjoys, Wins