Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "abrams07" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 12th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 4:41am

Squad can't join vehicle

Before strangers get in, so my friends have to not be on my squad, get in my plane, and then rejoin my squad. If they're in my squad it doesn't let them into my plane until much later and strangers almost always fill the slots.

Wouldn't it make more sense to give your squad the advantage to get in your vehicle, not a disadvantage?

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 4:48am

Which particular plane are you referring to in this case? The Attack Plane or the Bomber?

Regardless, this problem certainly is unusual. The Attack Plane in particular is locked to only provide a spawn for the squad of the Pilot.

Date of registration
: Nov 29th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 7:31am

This was happening tonight to me as well, with the vanilla heavy tank. Couldn't spawn into my squad mates tank all game long, despite him having a couple empty slots.

?(

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 7:40am

Yeh this happens quite often for me. Not sure what triggers it but I often can't spawn into a squad mates tank until he dies which is rare since he's a tank whore. :P

• "abrams07" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 12th 2012

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 8:03am

Before strangers get in, so my friends have to not be on my squad, get in my plane, and then rejoin my squad. If they're in my squad it doesn't let them into my plane until much later and strangers almost always fill the slots.

Wouldn't it make more sense to give your squad the advantage to get in your vehicle, not a disadvantage?
Attack plane friend couldn't get in at all - but BOMBER is our main issue. We like to have me fly and him use the front gun, but if he is in my squad, other people often get in before him because he can only get in my plane over the objectives but non-squad members get in at any time.

We have him leave the squad, I get bomber that he can instantly get in because he isn't in the squad, then he rejoins squad. Super broken.

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 11:28am

Did all of this only start happening very recently? I have never seen this complaint on the official "Battlefield" forums before.

Not sure what triggers it but I often can't spawn into a squad mates tank until he dies which is rare since he's a tank whore.

Wow, so you waited almost four years before making your first comment here on the Symthic forums. In any case, welcome!