Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, November 29th 2016, 1:28am

Puh I do not know, I like the streamlined class system we got since BC2. Four classes are enough without specializing roles too much. Everybody still got a niche, but works outside of it.

I too was fond of the class system in "Battlefield: Bad Company 2". The Medic getting light machine guns certainly changed things up.

• "Rampaging Sloth" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, December 12th 2016, 6:09am

I was watching a film called "Beneath Hill 60" and it made me think that a map with a lot of underground tunnels might very well be something we'd see, and further . . . Very, very specialized Elite classes may appear. I'm not saying if that's a good or bad idea, but on maps with underground areas, a "sapper" with an emphasis on explosives would make sense. I feel it's a bit of a stretch, but at the same time, I'm having a hard time generally thinking where else they might go with "Elite" classes (besides the Officer and this Sapper idea). I'd expect they'd introduce at LEAST one new Elite Class per DLC, even if just for sales purposes.