Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Zycat" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jul 26th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Friday, November 25th 2016, 10:09am

K Bullets statistics?

Anyone know the stats of K Bullets? Damage against infantry, armor, rolloff, gravity, etc?

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,611)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Friday, November 25th 2016, 12:03pm

Files say it has 45-30 dmg at 100-150m range, HOWEVER damage multipliers are playing a big role (which are unknown) so we can't even take this "infantry damage" (often bullets have ~1.0x multiplier against infantry) for granted.
Gravity is -12, drag 0.0025.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Saturday, November 26th 2016, 1:08am

The RoF should be different for each rifle as well, given the different reload speeds.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, November 26th 2016, 2:35am

Files say it has 45-30 dmg at 100-150m range, HOWEVER damage multipliers are playing a big role (which are unknown) so we can't even take this "infantry damage" (often bullets have ~1.0x multiplier against infantry) for granted.
Gravity is -12, drag 0.0025.
I think one can infer that the mults for armor are about 0.125-0.15 before angle multiplier is applied. There is also a range (bullet vel) component too.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,611)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Saturday, November 26th 2016, 12:04pm

I think one can infer that the mults for armor are about 0.125-0.15 before angle multiplier is applied. There is also a range (bullet vel) component too.

Hmm what numbers did you use to infer these results? Different vehicles might have completely different damage multipliers, and the damage number shown in game is "% of vehicle's max health", not the raw damage (even though that one medal counts vehicle damage based on that value...). One has to compare bullet damages to vehicles' healths in files and then use ingame damage number to infer rough estimates (and even then you have the angle multipliers and whatnot...).
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Saturday, November 26th 2016, 9:10pm

Hmm what numbers did you use to infer these results? Different vehicles might have completely different damage multipliers, and the damage number shown in game is "% of vehicle's max health", not the raw damage (even though that one medal counts vehicle damage based on that value...). One has to compare bullet damages to vehicles' healths in files and then use ingame damage number to infer rough estimates (and even then you have the angle multipliers and whatnot...).
K bullets usually hit for 2-8 damage, mode of something like 5, I've been shot by a lot of K bullets.

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, November 26th 2016, 9:22pm

That heavily depends on just which tank is being hit with K Bullets. For example, the FT-17 Light Tank has the least armour with each K Bullet doing up to 9 damage. Of course, vehicles other than the category of tanks would have different multipliers for damage as well.

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Wednesday, November 30th 2016, 5:20am

I know they're really supposed to be used for stopping repairs on the tanks, but ever since they changed the ricochet effects I have way too much fun banking them off the tanks. That sound makes me laugh a little every time.

I wonder if the bank shots could be fatal to an infantryman in the path...

Date of registration
: Dec 6th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 3:46pm

Does anybody know a thing about K Bullet stats inheritance?
Do they share reload speed, bullet velocity and sweet spot of the sniper rifle you are running?
So for example would K Bullets fired by a Gewehr 98 be beneficial for hitting planes as it's the rifle with the highest velocity?
Or for example if you would take K Bullets with the Martini-Henry would you have the largest sweet spot range for vehicle damage?
And other thing I noticed when firing at stationary far away tanks is that I would simple not get any markers - so I guess the K Bullets have a max. range/time to live similar to shotgun pellets but still of course a lot mor range?

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Tuesday, December 6th 2016, 10:08pm

so I guess the K Bullets have a max. range/time to live similar to shotgun pellets but still of course a lot mor range?

Yes, this is the case, as K Bullets do have a limit for the range at which they can damage enemy armour.