Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,514)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 10:41pm

I do want to like it, and put this way it definitely sounds appealing, so I guess we'll see soon-ish once I actually have it.

Wait until the 2017 patch. The 1906 still has gross visual recoil which will be fixed then.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 11:04pm

Wait until the 2017 patch. The 1906 still has gross visual recoil which will be fixed then.

Oh thank god DICE this is being addressed. Already best feature of patch.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 11:14pm

I do want to like it, and put this way it definitely sounds appealing, so I guess we'll see soon-ish once I actually have it.

Now it only needs a sniper variant. Its really useless if not used as a mid-range dump-truck (because it is far too unreliable to use in CQB).

Still can't imagine (with the exception for the Hellriegel, but this could've been fixed by giving it its stick mag and then giving it an extended variant) why they cut out all the variants from the tier 10 weapons.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,282)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 11:31pm

Yeah? I never really noticed, it looked more like an odd firing animation to me. Anyway something was odd when compared to the .35. I had a lot of trouble with that gun, but you do get used to it and in the end it was more accurate than the .35 Marksman, my until then, most accurate weapon. Still I do not understand why it is using the factory variant.

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,514)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Wednesday, December 21st 2016, 11:57pm

Yeah? I never really noticed, it looked more like an odd firing animation to me. Anyway something was odd when compared to the .35. I had a lot of trouble with that gun, but you do get used to it and in the end it was more accurate than the .35 Marksman, my until then, most accurate weapon. Still I do not understand why it is using the factory variant.

It is actually a marksman variant, but with irons iirc.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 1:37am

Like I mentioned before, I am toying with the idea of giving up on the Auto-8 Marksman and becoming "Luger Man," main the 1906 and carry the P08 as sidearm. Even though I previously explained that from how I interpret the stats, I think the Auto-8 Marksman to be "superior" in all stances, even not considering the sight picture difference.

Recently though, I've become annoyed by the SMACK I get when I'm ADS but the guy shoots at me 1st with his LMG / Automatico / shotgun, even at extended range. I'm not an expert at BF1 Suppression mechanics, but it feels like a combination of scope swaying + massive amount of H-Recoil, causing misses when I do decide to shoot... and as already established, you cannot afford to miss with the 5-rounders. What usually happens then is that I only hit once or twice, out comes the pistol, which is ineffective at this range, and then finally the guy finds enough negative Spread with his LMG / lucky spread pattern with his shotgun to finally kill me.

So, I'm trying Irons + reduced H-Recoil guns, and that means the Mondragon Storm and the 1906.

That reminds me to do a more detailed comparison between the 2 once I have more time. The top SLR player in the world according to BF Tracker uses the Mondragon Storm, after all. See if the lower V-Recoil and Reload of the Mondragon outweighs the 1906's advantage in H-Recoil, SDEC and to a lesser extent Spread.

It is actually a marksman variant, but with irons iirc.

It does have better-than-expected ADS Moving modifiers, so I see that. It doesn't have the Marksman ADS SIPS buff, though. If it does... 0.125 SIPS, 0.1 / 0.1 H-Recoil, with that Spread? I'll ADS and mag-dump everything that the Irons let me engage 8) Besides, the 1906 has "competitive" Reload, but only if you can use the stripper clip. It's terrible otherwise.

I thought it was to simulate the toggle-lock mechanism flying up and smacking you in the face every time you fire while ADS :P

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Battlelog:

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 12:23pm

I wonder why they even bothered putting it in. They already knew that it was a terrible idea from BF4, why even waste development time on implementing it?

At least I'm glad that they (again) have recognized that it's a shitty mechanic.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,282)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 2:25pm

I wonder why they even bothered putting it in. They already knew that it was a terrible idea from BF4, why even waste development time on implementing it?

At least I'm glad that they (again) have recognized that it's a shitty mechanic.

I still reckon there must be more to the mechanic and stuff that comes along with it. Have you noticed how the Optics wobble around, when you strafe? Or the iron sights, where the front and back move sideways, but the aimpoint stays in the middle? It is different for every weapon it seems and the Huot for example basically has no visual detriment. I do not know if this is an oversight, deliberate choice, or a built-in mechanic/feature, where it depends on the sights you use and their positioning on the weapon. I suspected something like this in BF4.

Another thing I noticed about the 1906 (although this might be true for other weapons as well), is that it produces smoke when shooting in some circumstances obstructing your view. And of course it suffers from the same ridiculous muzzle flash that makes many weapons needlessly hard to shoot accurately.