Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

C0llis

Up and down. Bounce all around

(3,334)

Date of registration
: Apr 15th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Saturday, December 17th 2016, 9:40pm

If you are having problems with "GetDeviceRemoved" or "DeviceHung" I'm pretty sure lowering your GPU overclock is a good idea.

I'm no expert, but IIRC, these errors show up when the GPU is unable to figure out what to draw in time.

At least, that's how I fixed the issue in BF3 with my old 560 TI.

But again, I'm no expert.

I was already running stock clocks, but still, underclocking was pretty much the only thing I hadn't tried.

It didn't work, but thank you anyway.

Things people said

And reading Youtube comments still gives me Turbo Cancer.

It really is quite frustrating when Helen Keller sets up her LMG in the only doorway in/out of an area.

What kind of question is that? Since when is cheese ever a bad idea?

Hardline is a fun and sometimes silly Cops and Robbers sorta thing and I think that's great. Or it would be if it didn't suck.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, December 18th 2016, 8:05pm

I can say that the flicker and the bright red sun are back, though it only happens on St. Quentin now, but with regularity. Green Flicker on Amiens is gone it seems.