Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,282)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, December 8th 2016, 10:24pm

Another thing is the select fire mode I guess. By default, it is put on semi-auto, the look of the weapon as well as the low-cap magazine also make you think that. I bet many players use it this way instead of full-auto.

Full auto is at 299 rpm, which is the same as semi, and with input buffering, it's pretty easy to max out rpm in semi on any of the rifles, since it doesn't matter if you're slightly too fast.

Yeah I was thinking about FSM, but that is the same for all rifles. However I know it when shooting myself, the more I click the less stable my mouse gets and I miss more. I do not know if this is a common thing though.

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, December 8th 2016, 10:44pm

The performance difference between players is so huge that this inconsistency is seen as OP, cheat or whatever. Which is wrong of course.

Another reason might simply be that players are being killed by the Cei-Rigotti Factory very often simply due to the fact that it is the starting Medic weapon.

Full auto is at 299 rpm, which is the same as semi, and with input buffering, it's pretty easy to max out rpm in semi on any of the rifles, since it doesn't matter if you're slightly too fast.

That fully depends on whether or not someone can maintain a fast mouse click rate though, especially for the Autoloading 8 .25 Extended for example. I am barely able to continuously click my mouse at a rate of six times per second, which makes it difficult for me to bring out the potential of that self-loading rifle. It is my hope that the Fedorov Avtomat that will likely be introduced with the Russian Empire themed expansion could have the same rate of fire in addition to fully automatic fire with its 25 round capacity detachable magazine.

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, December 9th 2016, 9:27am

It is my hope that the Fedorov Avtomat that will likely be introduced with the Russian Empire themed expansion could have the same rate of fire in addition to fully automatic fire with its 25 round capacity detachable magazine.
Since DICE use real ROF stats in BF1 - I highly doubt that Fyodorov's Automat would be medic weapon - full-auto with 350 RPM is way too much. It would outclass Model 8 .25 Extended completely or would have low damage to compensate this - so it would be garbage weapon. I think that they would give it to Assault as low RPM high damage SMG or even to Support, since it's techicaly a battle rifle like H&K G3, FN FAL etc. with weaker ammunition. I mean that Fyodorov's Automat is closer to M1918 BAR than to classic self-loading rifle.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kazei009" (Dec 9th 2016, 9:34am)

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, December 9th 2016, 9:29am

That fully depends on whether or not someone can maintain a fast mouse click rate though

The 359 RPM click rate need only be maintained for at least 3 rounds and no more than 5.

You will not need to click 359 RPM for a full minute.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, December 9th 2016, 1:38pm

I mean that Fyodorov's Automat is closer to M1918 BAR than to classic self-loading rifle.

I suppose it could work out if it was given a 400 rounds per minute rate of fire and a significantly higher damage model than the BAR M1918. After all, it is expected that the Chauchat light machine gun will be properly balanced with an even lower rate of fire once it is introduced with the upcoming themed expansion.

The 359 RPM click rate need only be maintained for at least 3 rounds and no more than 5.

This is probably a very simple task for those of us who are physically gifted with their fingers, but unfortunately I can only click a smidge faster than five centimetres times per second throughout my testing in those online websites.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,282)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, December 9th 2016, 1:59pm

As said, you want to be careful with such weapons, I would even advise not using them if you feel any kind of strain in your hand afterwards. A carpal-tunnel-syndrome is not something to take lightly and if you choose one of these weapons as your main, you might be doing harm to your hand.

I personally would not mind weapons like this to have a fully automatic mode, even if it is unauthentic. Clicking at 400 RPM is just not very healthy.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, December 9th 2016, 2:30pm

I personally would not mind weapons like this to have a fully automatic mode, even if it is unauthentic. Clicking at 400 RPM is just not very healthy.

If you are referring to the Fedorov Avtomat, then I should tell you that it did have a fully automatic mode.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,282)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, December 9th 2016, 2:44pm

If you are referring to the Fedorov Avtomat, then I should tell you that it did have a fully automatic mode.

No mainly the M1903 experimental. I would not mind the .25 having one as well.

• "colers" started this thread

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 10:49am

No mainly the M1903 experimental. I would not mind the .25 having one as well.

Aye, i think Levelcaps name for it "the Carpal Tunnel Express" is fairly accurate.

450 auto: Its a hybrid between a Huot and the MP18 with a large mag

450 semi: Its a shitty fast side-arm with a large mag. Literally a slower MP18 with shitty hipfire locked on semi-auto

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "colers" (Dec 10th 2016, 12:59pm)