Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 2:35pm

Huot still has a damage model that is too bad to make use of its Hrec buff. M1903 experimental is still not even on par with handguns.

Both are fine now in my opinion, particularly the Huot Automatic Low Weight with its improved horizontal recoil. I believe the M1903 Experimental was never that poor of a rifle to begin with, since it was only there to offer another type of primary weapon for the Scout. Nevertheless, I am glad its hip fire was changed to be more accurate for greater effectiveness at close range.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 3:11am

Sales figures of "Battlefield 1" (PlayStation 4) from Japan indicate that it became the second best selling foreign video game within the country last year after "Minecraft" (PlayStation Vita). Overall, it was the nineteenth best selling video game in Japan of 2016.

Source: http://mantan-web.jp/2016/12/30/20161228…200021000c.html

This raises my hope of a potential Japan expansion for the game in the future, as their market would probably welcome that.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 3:15am

Wow, that's very impressive!
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 3:44am

Apparently this franchise is quite popular there. DICE even made this video especially for their Japanese audience back in the days of "Battlefield 4".