Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 10:32am

Wanted: vehicle locking. Got: permanent locked squads foreverz. GG Dice.

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 10:38am

Both are bad, with the idea of being able to lock vehicles from teammates edging out to be slightly worse.

Date of registration
: Nov 2nd 2016

Platform: PS4

Reputation modifier: 1

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 3:01pm

If you could lock and unlock your vehicle mid game with a push of the button that would be ideal, that way you can still transport guys from point to point.

Sometimes I want to reserve the two sponsons on the Landship for squad mates I'm talking to, sometimes I see an enemy vehicle that needs shooting, but my gunners are too busy shelling walls and aiming into the clouds, sometimes if you want a job done properly, you gotta do it yourself.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 9:05pm

In Hardcore, are players only able to spawn in their squad's vehicle? I have not played it in so long that I cannot recall.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 9:20pm

In Hardcore, are players only able to spawn in their squad's vehicle? I have not played it in so long that I cannot recall.

I believe vehicle spawn isn't related to squad or not, so I imagine it will work the same as Normal.
Who has fun, wins.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 9:28pm

That is strange. I have always remembered it being more difficult to find a moving vehicle to spawn in for Hardcore.