Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Aug 15th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 3:37pm

well to be fair, the simple addition of tdm to the battlefield franchise was a bad idea from the start, squad deathmatch was already pushing it.... domination at least makes some amount of sense.

Well I don't see why I didn't hear anyone complain about it until this point. Perhaps "Modern" BF was fine? Squad DM was really more of a console thing. I rarely saw it much on PS3 BF3 and even less in 4. When I did, I had a nice time.

Squad DM:
1 IFV
4-5; 4 man squads
Very CQB exclusive maps

Domination:
64 player or 32?
3 Flags
Very CQB exclusive maps

TDM:
64 player or lower
Based on number of tickets at the end

BF never had TDM for the longest time, Squad DM in BFBC was the intro to that "Deathmatch" feel(Did Dice ask the BF community on TDM?), TDM and Dom we're just added to keep up with CoD since its had it for the longest time.

Dom only works if the map is small, has no extra unnecessary "things" going on with it, and isn't 64 players with a 3 flag layout.

TDM in BF is too dependent on Spawn Systems, which in BF3 was busted at launch. Nosehair Canals 24-7 x-x ewww.

I mean I like Squad DM but if elite classes were added for it... I'd have to say RIP Rush and Squad DM.

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 3:42pm

i'm still sad that dice ditched squad rush in favor of squad obl.
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 4:12pm

I would agree that the hero classes should be removed from the smaller modes. I can not really see how people here argue a lot against flag asset vehicles, but are fine with the hero classes on flags. It is basically the same thing, something that provides a huge bonus to the team that has control of the corresponding flag.

I generally do not like the hero classes at all and think they really are a crutch, a nuisance, or in some cases gamebreakers. In my book they should be severely toned down, or come the same way as basic vehicles: Spawning as them in the base.

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Saturday, October 29th 2016, 10:08pm

5v5 Calvary Class on Suez. xD

So many people have been asking for a Cavalry only mode, but I just can't see that working out with how limited their mechanics are currently. Haha.

Dom only works if the map is small, has no extra unnecessary "things" going on with it, and isn't 64 players with a 3 flag layout.

This is very true. I feel that Suez plays quite poorly for Conquest, but it has become a favourite of mine for Domination due to the amount of possible paths that exist on the map as well as the more limited number of players.

Date of registration
: Aug 15th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 1:36am

This is very true. I feel that Suez plays quite poorly for Conquest, but it has become a favourite of mine for Domination due to the amount of possible paths that exist on the map as well as the more limited number of players.[/quote]

By unnecessary things I'm talking about those wonderful map exploits that were never patched in BF4 and probably won't be for BF1 once BF5 hits, despite how many say about it. Someone will find one or two; I'd hold your breath if you find one.

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 1:44am

By unnecessary things I'm talking about those wonderful map exploits that were never patched in BF4 and probably won't be for BF1 once BF5 hits, despite how many say about it. Someone will find one or two; I'd hold your breath if you find one.

Oh. What kind of exploits were there in "Battlefield 4" though? I had only recently heard about the invisibility glitch on Operation Locker.