Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 3:13am

Well, occasionally, I was healing to 100% HP by playing tanker outside of tank and flamer. But that maybe a bug, or A LOT of time passed, at least 1 minute.

The Tanker Class is not one of the three Elite Classes though, just to be clear.
I know, but he and pilot wears some armor and don't regenerate health same as ordinary classes.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 3:18am

I know, but he and pilot wears some armor and don't regenerate health same as ordinary classes.

Oh really? I didn't realize they had additional armour over the four traditional classes.

To the best of my knowledge, only the Cavalry Class has chest armour that reduces the damage for shots coming from the front.

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 4:00am

To the best of my knowledge, only the Cavalry Class has chest armour that reduces the damage for shots coming from the front.
I think that pilot/tanker has the same.
With frommer stop auto or sawed-off they're pretty strong and fun to use)
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 5:50am

I don't think it hurts those game modes. I played some TDM and it wasn't too hard to overwhelm them. Besides, the kits spawn in the same spot every time: if it's that much of a nuisance just camp the box out with dynamite.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

• "Want2playzombies" has been banned
  • "Want2playzombies" started this thread

Date of registration
: Oct 26th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 6:00am

What about Hero classes removes skill?

They are harder to kill but not impossible.

Not to mention your teammates can pick them up too.
You think its fine in war pigeon or dom for people to be able to pick these up?

Ruins the game mode completely they dont belong in TDM WP or DOM and are only there as a gimmick.

It would seem that you registered your account on Symthic specifically to post this thread. That is perfectly fine, but I am going to remind you of the rules that you probably didn't read before posting. They're stickied at the top of this section, by the way. I have bolded the part that I would like you to pay the most attention to. Your thread will stay because I believe some decent discussion may come of the topic, but in the future please consider wording your posts differently to avoid them being removed. You can find our full rules listed here, or in my signature.
No I registered here to discuss the aspects of the game that are annoying/bad also because every other forum is full of casuals like reddit or dont have logical discussions and im banned from reddit completely and the official forums.

3. All discussion should be both polite and civil.
Trolling or flaming in any form is forbidden. Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean they are stupid or on drugs and their personal hygiene isn't really relevant to the discussion. Regardless of the merit (or lack thereof) of your argument, it should be made in a way that is neither insulting nor condescending.
Whining in any form is forbidden. Developers are not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over and neither is anyone else. If all you're going to do is complain, don't bother posting.
Ilol try to abide by this rule im sorry when i signed up the only rule i seen was dont whine like a baby.

Quoted from "Want2playzombies"

i always get the feeling DICE do not know how to play BF and are casuals i mean why else would they do stupid stuff like this unless they have no understanding!

Some of the devs are known to visit this forum from time to time. I don't think insulting them is conducive to getting them to take your concerns seriously.
If they didnt take critique that is worthy because they are emotional thinkers and not logical then they are are not worth anyones time to begin with and shouldn't be in there position.

If you disregard facts for feelings your an idiot and im sure DICE wouldnt ignore good advice because there feelings are hurt.

THe thing is that hero classes dont belong in TDM DOM or WP, they are annoying enough in CQL but to have them in TDM and others is plain stupid.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 6:11am

THe thing is that hero classes dont belong in TDM DOM or WP, they are annoying enough in CQL but to have them in TDM and others is plain stupid.

Fact is, that's feelings.
Who has fun, wins.

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 6:18am

and im banned from reddit completely

I didn't realize that was possible, but I guess you managed it somehow.

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,219)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 6:19am

Fact is, that's feelings.
And like Viper said a while back:
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,607)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 6:41am

If they didnt take critique that is worthy because they are emotional thinkers and not logical then they are are not worth anyones time to begin with and shouldn't be in there position.

If you disregard facts for feelings your an idiot and im sure DICE wouldnt ignore good advice because there feelings are hurt.

Insofar you have not provided any logic or reasoning for your stances.

You have thrown around the buzzword "skill" a lot. You don't define what it is either.

So I am not entirely sure what you are getting at here.

If you want to provide good criticism, explain yourself.

For example, you could say "Hero Classes in TDM and WP are bad because they cause good players to become unstoppable" instead of "Hero Classes are retarded because it removes skill."
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

• "Want2playzombies" has been banned
  • "Want2playzombies" started this thread

Date of registration
: Oct 26th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 6:52am

and im banned from reddit completely

I didn't realize that was possible, but I guess you managed it somehow.
Well its only half my fault i had people on there spreading lies about my character and saying im a Nazi.

Reddit IP and browser banned me and at the moment BF subs are infested with casuals and shitposts so its not worth getting back on the website, symthic however seems promising.

Even marble duck gets attacked by reddit users for sharing stats, the reddit BF communitty are quite casual and thats fine but you cant have any real discussion on there.