Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Want2playzombies" has been banned
  • "Want2playzombies" started this thread

Date of registration
: Oct 26th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 1:23am

why did DICE add hero pick up to domination and war pigeon, TDM. Are they stupid?

having hero pick up in DM and war pigeon ruin a great game mode.

I like the competitiveness of these game modes as they focus on infantry skill but adding hero class results in games that suck and removes skill.

same can be said for TDM its all about the gun skills not wether a noob picked up a class that you cannot kill from a close range mag dump.

When will DICE change this? i always get the feeling DICE do not know how to play BF and are casuals i mean why else would they do stupid stuff like this unless they have no understanding!

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,292)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 1:34am

What about Hero classes removes skill?

They are harder to kill but not impossible.

Not to mention your teammates can pick them up too.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it diesÖ.

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,514)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 1:48am

tbh the Elite classes are just fine in 24p games. They would probably be absurd in a 5v5 or 10v10 setting.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s´╗┐"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

Date of registration
: Jun 23rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 1:51am

Due to the immense power difference between a sentry (how much regenerating health do they even have? 600?) with a Villar Perrosa (GG-gun, insatant gib on anything <30m) this asset alone can completely decide the outcome of a TDM round. Yes both teams can pick it up, yes they *can* be killed with explosives, melee and bayonet charge, but they're not quite comparable to ye olde "QUAD DAMAGE" from Quake. That didn't make you nigh on immune to gunfire while boosting your damage. A sentry pickup does both.

Like Marbleduck said, they get far more egregious the fewer players there are.
Zormau - Battlelog / Battlefield 4

Memorable quotes not taken yet:

Of course, this ignores the non-constant cross-sectional first moment of area across the chest as well as non-constant material properties of the boob; it would be difficult to perform a more detailed analysis (as in, I'd have to have a shape function AND I'd need to derive a function for elastic modulus as a function of lateral breast coordinate) but whatever. It's 2am and I'm lazy.

I always believed science should be very hands on experience.

You should also answer this question I had posed in that thread: Would you be willing to pay your surgeon more if he was going to use a chainsaw for the opening incision of surgery? Clearly using a chainsaw isn't truly suited for surgery but that doesn't really matter. If he's "skilled" enough to be able to use the wrong tools of the trade, he should be rewarded for that skill right?

Date of registration
: Jan 8th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 1:51am

Yes, it is unfair and casual concept, placed there to stimulate hype in hamsters' hearts and souls.

- "Look, he is a noob but kills 20 people in a row with a flamethrower"
- "Wooooow."

It gets absolutely nuts when someone who is good at reading map flow picks it up. I noticed though that good players often have better things to do than to cheat and the kit ends up picked up by a noob who get fucking killed horribly with a bayonet in the open field.

yugas42

(1,387)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 1:53am

It would seem that you registered your account on Symthic specifically to post this thread. That is perfectly fine, but I am going to remind you of the rules that you probably didn't read before posting. They're stickied at the top of this section, by the way. I have bolded the part that I would like you to pay the most attention to. Your thread will stay because I believe some decent discussion may come of the topic, but in the future please consider wording your posts differently to avoid them being removed. You can find our full rules listed here, or in my signature.

3. All discussion should be both polite and civil.
Trolling or flaming in any form is forbidden. Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean they are stupid or on drugs and their personal hygiene isn't really relevant to the discussion. Regardless of the merit (or lack thereof) of your argument, it should be made in a way that is neither insulting nor condescending.
Whining in any form is forbidden. Developers are not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over and neither is anyone else. If all you're going to do is complain, don't bother posting.

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 1:58am

Due to the immense power difference between a sentry (how much regenerating health do they even have? 600?) with a Villar Perrosa (GG-gun, insatant gib on anything <30m) this asset alone can completely decide the outcome of a TDM round.

I don't think that any of the Elite Classes have automatically regenerating health actually, even after an extended period of time.

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 2:57am

I don't think that any of the Elite Classes have automatically regenerating health actually, even after an extended period of time.
Well, occasionally, I was healing to 100% HP by playing tanker outside of tank and flamer. But that maybe a bug, or A LOT of time passed, at least 1 minute.
BTW they're too powerful in TDM and completely owerpowered when healed by medic. And I don't see a poinf for them in TDM/DOM/Pigeon: in Rush they may help with push, same with operations, but there? First team to pickup Sentry in TDM = wins.
Also, sometemes Elites are OP as HELL, I think many of you saw a picture on last point on Monte Grappa, where defending team can pickup a flamer and if flamer not a noob and teammates heal him and basically support with fire - good luck killing this tought bastard. Yes, you can easy kill him with bayonet or melee behind, but if he is camping in a corner and have a pack of teammates - you just can't reach him.

TL: DR - Sentry and, especially, Flamer should be only for attacking team.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

Labby

(6,444)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 3:03am

i always get the feeling DICE do not know how to play BF and are casuals i mean why else would they do stupid stuff like this unless they have no understanding!

Some of the devs are known to visit this forum from time to time. I don't think insulting them is conducive to getting them to take your concerns seriously.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 3:10am

Well, occasionally, I was healing to 100% HP by playing tanker outside of tank and flamer. But that maybe a bug, or A LOT of time passed, at least 1 minute.

The Tanker Class is not one of the three Elite Classes though, just to be clear.