Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "smokeysimon" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 17th 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 2:13pm

Medical Crate heals while moving ?

Let's say you get damaged to 1 health and some nice medic drops a Medical Crate (the large one) right next to you.

So you wait until the "under fire cooldown" stops and the crate starts healing in that moment you sprinting away.
Will you get healed until your health is 100 even when your not in healing crate range ? 8|

What you guy's use ? Crate or Pouches and why ?

Platform: XBOX

I don't always use my RPG as a sniper....

but when i do i only make headshots

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,661)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 2:28pm

I can't say with proper sources, but at least in BF4 medkits only heal you inside certain range.

And I use pouches because they are much more mobile and better for self-healing. Also you can force-feed them to your allies to get points, whether they like it or not.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

• "Want2playzombies" has been banned

Date of registration
: Oct 26th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 10:51am

medpack heals while moving thats the only reason people use it, that and instant heal.

Use medbox only if your playing defensive supporting team mates but if your aggressive only use medpack.