Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "W1NG-_-NUTS" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, October 24th 2016, 5:37am

Buy weapons / change loadout for the tanker class?

Howdy folks,

I've looked in game, on the website and even the mobile 'battlefield companion, and I still can't figure out where one goes to buy other guns for the tanker / pilot class. So far all I have is the c96 carbine and the sawed off shotgun they give you at level 10 tanker. Does anyone know how I might purchase primary weapons for the tanker class?

Legion

(1,494)

Date of registration
: Apr 14th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, October 24th 2016, 6:05am

When you have a tank selected for spawning, click on customise. It'll allow you to purchase additional driver guns and vehicle setups there.
Bro of Oscar, the gentleman ninja
Rules. Read them, follow them.

Quoted

[22:09:20] Failure117: Legion: Tank Expert and Pokemon Afficianado

[16:21:16] Oscar Perez Lijo: In soviet russia legion is top poster

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, October 24th 2016, 7:00am

Do you have to level up the Tanker Class or the Pilot Class first before you are able to purchase new primary weapons?

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Monday, October 24th 2016, 7:06am

Do you have to level up the Tanker Class or the Pilot Class first before you are able to purchase new primary weapons?

Only for two of them. Tanker 10 unlocks the Double Barrel for both classes, while Pilot 10 unlocks the M1911 Carbine for both. Otherwise, every single vehicle loadout and class weapon is available for purchase immediately.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, October 24th 2016, 7:11am

Darn. I guess I will never be able to unlock that M1911 Carbine. To quote Batman, "Since I can't fly... at all."

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Monday, October 24th 2016, 7:19am

Darn. I guess I will never be able to unlock that M1911 Carbine. To quote Batman, "Since I can't fly... at all."

Technically you don't have to fly, the requirement is simply points with the Pilot class. If you bail and kill people and cap flags, that's Pilot points. In reverse, being in a Tank as, for example, a Medic gives you Medic points.

Unlike BF4 there are no vehicle points, so you're always getting points for whichever infantry class you currently are.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, October 24th 2016, 7:22am

I guess you're right, though I am not sure if I want to be that guy who uses planes as taxis. Haha.

• "W1NG-_-NUTS" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, October 24th 2016, 7:27am

"Technically you don't have to fly, the requirement is simply points with the Pilot class. If you bail and kill people and cap flags, that's Pilot points. In reverse, being in a Tank as, for example, a Medic gives you Medic points.

Unlike BF4 there are no vehicle points, so you're always getting points for whichever infantry class you currently are. "

I did not know this. I guess it's time to break out my scout / side gunner class. Actually I can see the flares being pretty useful to a tank clearing an objective...

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, October 24th 2016, 7:30am

I did not know this. I guess it's time to break out my scout / side gunner class. Actually I can see the flares being pretty useful to a tank clearing an objective...

The Scout Class has become the most fun to play though. Haha.