Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 7:18am

also it's the only stationary after the AA to be able turning around 360

Huh. I did not realize that actually. They have been placed so well in this game that each time I needed to use one I barely had to turn them much at all.

Date of registration
: May 30th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 7:22pm

Yes, the dog fighter load out is quite inferior, but the repair special ability is extremely nice. You really can't focus the ground with it, and you are still better off using other load outs when engaging other aircraft. It has a small niche in the pub setting that is not commonly seen.

However, I personally love the trench fighter load out, as it gives me the benefit of spotting ground troops and engaging infantry with reliable damage, but also having the benefits of the fighter's maneuverability in the sky. You can hold your own quite well with other aircraft, and can slowly kill attack planes and bombers. Note, you can't be directly behind those two, as might be when engaging a fighter, but you can still make several passes around them while dropping some nice meaty damage.

On a side note, I would like to ask this forum if you all have noticed with the two other fighter load outs, your special ability can repair you. This happens ever so often when I use the abilities, but I am not able to confirm when it will actually repair.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 10:26pm

However, I personally love the trench fighter load out, as it gives me the benefit of spotting ground troops and engaging infantry with reliable damage, but also having the benefits of the fighter's maneuverability in the sky. You can hold your own quite well with other aircraft, and can slowly kill attack planes and bombers. Note, you can't be directly behind those two, as might be when engaging a fighter, but you can still make several passes around them while dropping some nice meaty damage.

Trench Fighter is great, I actually managed to kill an AA that kept trying to kill me but getting out of his sight, then back in and dropping my nails on him before he could react. Also, the slight zoom on the machine guns works far better for me than the full scope view on the dogfighter, which is disorienting and slows your controls.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Labby

(6,444)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 10:33pm

Trench fighter best bomber killer.

Drop the Ranken Darts on top.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Apr 2nd 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 11:01pm

On a side note, I would like to ask this forum if you all have noticed with the two other fighter load outs, your special ability can repair you. This happens ever so often when I use the abilities, but I am not able to confirm when it will actually repair.

I've noticed using almost all the fighters with bomber killer's ability speed boost, I also received the 30 hp insta repair. I know the central powers planes all have this, whilst some allied fighter planes, like the sopwith camel, do not have it.

I had assumed it was intentional as there are more fighters that have it, and like 1 or 2 that don't.

Trench Fighter can't melt dank memes

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 11:22pm

I have yet to experience this whole "bomber is a player controlled AC130" phenomena. Mostly I see it get 1-2 kills and then get shot down in some generally hilarious way.

I've killed bombers with the tank derp cannons far more than I've ever been killed by one. I don't think I've ever even lost a tank to a bomber.

Airpower in general seems a far secondary concern than the assault hordes with rocket guns.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 11:34pm

I have yet to experience this whole "bomber is a player controlled AC130" phenomena. Mostly I see it get 1-2 kills and then get shot down in some generally hilarious way.

I've killed bombers with the tank derp cannons far more than I've ever been killed by one. I don't think I've ever even lost a tank to a bomber.

Airpower in general seems a far secondary concern than the assault hordes with rocket guns.

Firestorm bomber best bomber.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 1:38am

Wait until you destroy a Bomber with the Fortress Gun. Nothing is more satisfying. Haha.

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 2:45am

Firestorm bomber best bomber.

So it kills maybe 4 guys before someone mows it down with SAA.

Date of registration
: Apr 2nd 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 4:00am

So it kills maybe 4 guys before someone mows it down with SAA.

More like 5
It says no to fighters

The front gun has explodey rounds, so the front gunner is like a gunner on the AC-130.
The tail gunner shreds any aircraft the doesn't do high burst when the come in for a pass.
It can fly high enough to bomb SAA without too much return fire.