Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "colers" started this thread

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 12:35am

What weapons need buffing/rework/nerfs?

So, i'd like to get a gauge on what the communities opinion is of the current weapons, and what the general consensus is on how to better the weapon balance, so, if everyone would be so kind, please put in your opinion of what should be changed, and how.

My own list:

HANDGUNS:

M1911: It is simply WAAAY too good right now. Just. What the hell. You get this gun, and unless you truly, truly want muzzle velocity, you will never want for another. My suggested changes is lowering Start Drop to 6m, and end damage to 13.5 (given that out of the cartridges of the handguns, .45ACP fares A LOT worse than most semi-automatic cardridges down range); this should make the benefits the other handguns offer more decisive outside of its close range. Without nerfing this gun it is impossible to make the rest of the catagory decently viable. When it comes to what most people really want out of a sidearm; a good panic weapon with decent stopping power, comfortable rate of fire (though 360 tends to be closer to that) that has minimal downtime and optimal kill power per capacity in case a second opponement shows up, generally with accuracy, muzzle velocity and recoil being mostly irrelevant factors, there is simply no contender to the mix of power and reliability that the M1911 offers.

No.3: This one big, big headscratches for me. What the hell was the logic behind the balance of this gun? It has one of the worst damage in its class, it has the worst rate of fire, it has bad muzzle velocity. Its muzzle velocity should be increased to 230m/s (more accurate for .44 russian, which was the most common military variant of this gun), its max damage to 60-ish, its rate of fire lowered ever so slightly, and its max damage should get a standard respectable 25 damage. What is lacking from the weapons is a decent-ish pocket sniper. And note that even with this, this isn't exactly the returning glory of the .44 magnum; its end damage is still more on par with the Rex and the muzzle velocity is still pathetic; but it will do in a pinch.

All revolvers: All revolvers deserve a similiar small increase in ranged damage, with the exception of the Auto. Most revolvers have suffered harshly with their ergonomical nerf regarding reloads, and yet, revolvers are worse than ever. Also, the Gasser also needs a bit less RoF (I am pretty sure you will severely hurt your finger if you try to re-cock the hammer so close after the shot) and also more damage, though no ranged damage buff.

All 450 guns: Longer 26.5 damage range. These guns are really hard to work with now that they have so few shots in the magazine. Additionally, even with the suggested changes, they would need a more appealing advantage over the M1911

Borchart: less recoil. Actually, it needs to have the least recoil in its class with how bloody bulky it is. EDIT: Increase end damage to 16.7, which would give it a rather decisive benefits over the rest of the 300-360 line up. Possibly it might require a recoil increase instead of the decrease i suggested

M1912: "tactical" reload needs to go a bit faster. In comparison to all other reloads, there is something oddly "inexperienced" about the time the character takes to cock the gun and press the "magazine release". past this, this gun is advertised as having less recoil than the Mle (if i recall correctly), and its stats should reflect it. To those who wonder what i am meaning with this: NOBODY, and then i do mean NOBODY who knows anything about gun etiquete, is going to use his other hand to press down the magazine release or in this case the switch that causes the ammo to pop out; you always do it with the thumb of your trigger hand. And yet, somehow, Dice decided to make a gun which already had a more than enough long recoil even slower by giving it an extremely technically inaccurate reload animation. Additionally, during its fast reload (which is the one that happens if you completely empty it) you don't actually need to remove the clip; it will snap out automaticly if you disengage the slide lock, and the only reason for removing the clip first is if you still want to use it but given that no other reload give any indication of any intent to reuse clips and bullets, that would be nonsense.

Main weapons:

ALL STORM VARIANTS: recoil decrease from 30% to 20%. This stuff is ridiculous, and it breaks the BAR, the Madsen and the M1918.

M1918: end drop range from 40 to 30m. dispersion from .3-.5 to .5-.7 (This thing absolutely shreds the MP18 with tap fire). This is mostly to make the MP18's advantage over close-to-medium range far more decisive.

MP18: Vrec .38 > .32, to bring it closer to the amazing Hellriegel

Support:

BAR: Rework to be a more CQB focused gun, since that is how most people are using it: 24 starting damage, 16.5 end damage. It doesn't really work well for medium ranges due to its small magazine, and the community understands this, and instead turned into a CQB weapon with high versatility. Now, i hate versatility since i think it is the death of tight balance to have a gun that can basically do everything the other weapons in its class do with acceptable efficiency, literally infringing on the role of every other weapon. Another fix i can see is to make this the singular weapon to diverge from the class rules and give it a purely growing spread instead; I have seen a lot of people suggesting that this class should have at least a single normally functioning weapon.
Lewis and Huot: 16.5 end damage up from 15. This should make its 7 shot kill more consistent, because with the new spread system, you tend to get a lot of those upper arm shots and belly shots in your first 3 shots.
Lewis: Increase rate of fire to 550 (Where the hell did they get the 475 point of reference from, every article, every blog, every archive page, every wiki page, literally everything i find either says its rate of fire is between 500-600 or 500-550)
Huot: decrease first shot spread multiplier to -3x, making it a clear leader in class accuracy. Currently it really doesn't excell in anything; the Lewis beats it in reset rates (which i find to be pretty bloody useless on an LMG) and the Madsen and Bar both have equal FSSIPS. With its shoddy mag, poor rate of fire and suboptimal damage model, this gun needs a decisive advantage over the rest of the class.

Medic:

Selbstlader M1916: RoF 220>200 (Mostly to make the Mondragon a more decisive winner in the rapid fire department)
Cei-Rigotti: start damage 38> 34, start drop to 20m, end damage lowered to 16.7, rate of fire increased to 450, recoil lowered to 0.6. This should set it apart from the Sl a lot, and make it a lot more easier to use for new players, as a gun that can be used in a very aggressive manner, yet conservative due to its low ammo.

Luger 1906: As level cap suggested, this one needs a 2 shot kill range. Its drop off start will get lowered to 20m though. For the sake of this category not being as stale as a week old baguette, it requires a 2 shot weapon. For the sake of balance, that should of course be a 5 shot weapon; the Autoloader however fires to fast and it would be absolutely absurd to give it a 2 shot kill since then it would go from an unpopular gun to basically god tier in a second. The Luger also doesn't have a marksman variant which means that the Autoloader is more fit to recieve an accuracy specialization.
Autoloader .35: damage increased to 45 max, 33 min, moving accuracy improved to .45. Improved spread increase. A highly high-risk-high-reward weapon, that demands extremely good accuracy on part of its user, but in change turns the user into a highly mobile long-ranged dump-truck. Though its ammo count puts it at a disadvantage, it'd make up for it by allowing the user to absolutely shred targets out in the open while remaining too mobile for other marksmen to get a bead on you.
Autoloader .25: End damage lowered to 18, recieving the same accuracy bonus as the .35.

SMLE and Russian 1985: Swap sweetspot starting ranges, Russian 1895 gets only a 20m sweetspot (because the current 35m at 40m is bloody ridiculous)

Russian 1895 Trench: Gets an optical attachment (of an Optical variant, not a Marksmen variant). This is just my personal bias because i hate the bloody ironsight this thing has. Also increase start range to 20m.

Experimental M1903: What a disaster of a gun. 28 start damage, 19 end damage. Yes it works radically different than bolt actions and would allow the sniper to be effective at medium range. But even in this state, it would be still a knock-off Selfloader sacrificing a massive amount of muzzle velocity for ammo and rate of fire, along with a vastly decreased deployment speed of K-bullets. I mean, Cmon, this thing should at least be on par with a bloody tanker weapon.

As this list makes clear, i still think the balance needs a lot of work. So, what are the changes you lot want to see?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "colers" (Oct 24th 2016, 7:46pm) with the following reason: Corrections and changes of fixes. also explaining my rationale better.

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 12:40am

Light machine guns need to be a lot more effective at medium ranges, and one way to give them that capability is if they had a flat damage model without any damage drop-off similar to that of sniper rifles with their sweet spots removed. It would mean a five hit kill to the body regardless of the distance, which is not unreasonable in my point of view when compared to how deadly some of the other guns are at medium range in the game currently.

Darktan13

Unhappy Camper

(4,360)

Date of registration
: Feb 13th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 1:37am

Battlefield 1 Release date: October 21, 2016

Your post made on: October 22, 2016 (NA time)

This post is premature.

Quoted from "J0hn-Stuart-Mill"

EMPOWER EMPOWER EMPOWER

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 2:00am

It's never too early or too late for improvements, and balancing weapons could be a significant improvement.

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 2:37am

Selbstlader M1916: 20 round magazine (What witchcraft did they even bloody use to conjure up the bloody 25 round magazine), RoF 220>200 (Mostly to make the Mondragon a more decisive winner in the rapid fire department)
From wikipedia:

Quoted

The Mauser M1916, or Mauser selbstlade-karabiner (self-loading carbine), was a semi-automatic rifle that used a delayed blowback mechanism and fed from 25-round detachable magazine

So it's really had 25+1 magazine
200 RPM is questionable, but seems fair. M1916 is too versatile for now, maybe add some recoil. Mondragon really shines in sniper variant because of bipod, but other versions really suffer from small and non-detachable magazine.

I don't like the idea of buffing LMG's damage, except min damage for Lewis and Huot - 15 min damage is a joke for already slowest-firing ones. But why not give support more powerfull suppression and small suppression resistance? I think it's a good addition to support role.

Beretta M1918: increase base spread to 0.4, a little bit more spread increase, so it would still shreds people in CQB, but would require more control.

As for sidearms: M1911 already has strong recoil and pretty slow muzzle velocity, so I think that istead of nerfing the M1911 it would be nice to increase other sidearms muzzle velocity, especially revolvers with single-bullet reload, so it would give them a reason to use, other than "suffer in style" =D
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 2:47am

Also, the Gasser also needs a bit less RoF (I am pretty sure you will severely hurt your finger if you try to re-cock the hammer so close after the shot)

Selbstlader M1916: 20 round magazine (What witchcraft did they even bloody use to conjure up the bloody 25 round magazine)

Autoloader .35: damage increased to 48 max, 33 min, moving accuracy improved to .6. Improved spread increase. Though giving this gun 50 damage or more would just bloody break the thing with that rate of fire that it has.

Russian 1895 Trench: Gets an optical attachment. This is just my personal bias because i hate the bloody ironsight this thing has. Also increase start range to 20m.

Experimental M1903: What a disaster of a gun. 28 start damage, 19 end damage

The Gasser is "full auto" like the Trench Gun, meaning you can hold the trigger. This and its RoF are its main selling points, and suit an Assault revolver well.

The M1916 is supposed to have 25-round mags.

I do agree the Rem .35 should be 3HK at range, that's one of the few solid opinions on balance I have so far.

The double RoF spammy lever action should have an optic? lolno

I love the M1903 Experimental, but far too many people think it's supposed to be an SLR/DMR, when it's actually a Pistol Carbine. Use it like one.
Who has fun, wins.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 2:55am

I don't like the idea of buffing LMG's damage, except min damage for Lewis and Huot - 15 min damage is a joke for already slowest-firing ones. But why not give support more powerfull suppression and small suppression resistance? I think it's a good addition to support role.

Especially considering how the Huot Automatic has one of the lowest magazine capacities.

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,510)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 3:58am

Iím still recovering a bout of pneumonia from the another post of yours I had to read, so this next one isnít helping things. That said, Iíll still attempt a reasonable response to it.*

M1911: It is simply WAAAY too good right now. Just. What the hell. You get this gun, and unless you truly, truly want muzzle velocity, you will never want for another.

Know whatís funny? We have this site called Symthic. On it, you can look at the various attributes of BF1ís weapons. Unfortunately, the site is pointless unless the user actually takes all attributes into account, not just one. Your problem is that you seem to have forgotten that there are ranges outside 10 meters. Well, contrary to your opinion, there are, in fact, ranges outside 10 meters. These include 20, 30, 40, and, well, the rest of the natural numbers. As we know, there are a lot of numbers greater than 10.

So, with that in mind, let us take a look at this handy graph

Now, this information aloneósure, even, to penetrate materials such as lead and gold, will still probably be insufficient to penetrate the sheer density that is your skullóI will nonetheless attempt to make this more obvious. Attend to the number, ď11Ē at the bottom of your graph (it is the one between 10 and 12). Note that the M1911 is now doing less than 33 1/3 damage. In other words, itís a four hit kill. Proceed to examine the other values provided. Note that they are still four hit kills.

Wow.

You mean that the M1911 is flat out worse than the rest outside 10m?

Yes! In exchange for bad recoil, muzzle velocity, and mag size, you getÖ a 4 bullet kill, dropping to a 7 BTK at range. Which is exactly the same as the other weapons. So, in other words, the M1911 has a minor advantage in extreme CQC, but is complete trash at everything else. In fact, itís completely reasonable to say that virtually every other pistol (except the revolvers; more on that later) is a flat upgrade. While 10m might seem like a lot, distances seem to be compressed somewhat in-game, and 10m is NOT very far at all. Go out and try to get 1 hit kills with Slugs; youíll find that 10m is pretty damn close.

My suggested changes is lowering Start Drop to 6m, and end damage to 13.5 (given that out of the cartridges of the handguns, .45ACP fares A LOT worse than most semi-automatic cardridges down range). Without nerfing this gun it is impossible to make the rest of the catagory decently viable.

Your suggested changes are terrible and make the 1911 pointless. Again, go out and try to get one hit kills with the Model 10 w/ Slugs. Youíll find that 10m is really, really close.

No.3: This one big, big headscratches for me. What the hell was the logic behind the balance of this gun? It has one of the worst damage in its class, it has the worst rate of fire, it has bad muzzle velocity.

In a moment of clarity, you have managed to say something not stupid. It is not stupid because the No.3 is a dedicated troll weapon, alongside the C93 and Kolibri. All of these have some minor attribute going for them, but they are what you use if you want to show off. You can determine this by the fact that the three are all level 10 unlocks for their respective classes.

Addendum: my assessment of the No. 3 and C93 was slightly off. See Labby's post. There goes the one thing you were right about.

Its muzzle velocity should be increased to 230m/s (more accurate for .44 russian, which was the most common military variant of this gun), its max damage to 60-ish, its rate of fire lowered ever so slightly, and its max damage should get a standard respectable 25 damage. What is lacking from the weapons is a decent-ish pocket sniper.

Yes, we donít have a pocket sniper because that is a retarded idea. The point of BF1 is to bring the right weapon to the right engagement. The existence of a sidearm which nullifies that is silly and inconsistent. However, there is, in fact, a long range sidearmóthe Mars Automatic. In keeping with BF1ís theme, yes, it is total shit in CQC. Gone are the days of revolvers having the best TTK in CQC and range. God, that was retarded.

All revolvers: All revolvers deserve a similiar small increase in ranged damage, with the exception of the Auto. Most revolvers have suffered harshly with their ergonomical nerf regarding reloads, and yet, revolvers are worse than ever. Also, the Gasser also needs a bit less RoF (I am pretty sure you will severely hurt your finger if you try to re-cock the hammer so close after the shot) and also more damage, though no ranged damage buff.

No, fuck off. Revolvers have the best CQB DPS in exchange for being unforgiving. Like, they absolutely dominate the 1911, which is otherwise the best CQC handgun. Revolvers are not ďworse than everĒ they were THE meta pistol in BF3 and were still meta in BF4 for 5v5 Obliteration. Prior to BF1, they got the best DPS at all ranges. Not cool.

I find it interesting that youíd suggest a RoF nerf to the revolver which already has the worst RoF. Furthermore, I actually have shot many revolvers (which, as a Brit, you probably canít do). Itís very easy to pull a hammer back after each shot with one. You can even do it with the off hand if you want to be fasteróI can easily achieve 400RPM with a single action, and Iím pretty slow.

All 450 guns: Longer 26.5 damage range. These guns are really hard to work with now that they have so few shots in the magazine.

Maybe you should get aim that is less shit.

Borchart: less recoil. Actually, it needs to have the least recoil in its class with how bloody bulky it is.

Again, you found the troll weapon.

M1912: "tactical" reload needs to go a bit faster. In comparison to all other reloads, there is something oddly "inexperienced" about the time the character takes to cock the gun and press the "magazine release". past this, this gun is advertised as having less recoil than the Mle (if i recall correctly), and its stats should reflect it.

Are these even for the same class?

ALL STORM VARIANTS: accuracy decrease from 30% to 20%. This stuff is ridiculous, and it breaks the BAR, the Madsen and the M1918.

Literally NO idea what youíre talking about. Please be more specific.

M1918: end drop range from 40 to 30m. dispersion from .3-.5 to .5-.7 (This thing absolutely shreds the MP18 with tap fire)

Have you, uh, even played the game? Firstly, tapfire is kill, and youíll rek your spread without many frames of pause between Automatico bursts. As someone who has used the AEK extensively in BF4, thereís basically no way to use this weapon outside of magdumping distance if you expect to be even marginally effective.

MP18: Vrec .38 > .32, to bring it closer to the amazing Hellriegel

Again, no justification at all. Vrec is only difficulty, and doesnít make the weapon more or less accurate. I think I heard mention that the Hellriegel is getting worse hrec. That said, I do believe that the MP18 needs a MV increase to make it usable against moving targets within its range of effectiveness.

BAR: Rework to be a more CQB focused gun, since that is how most people are using it: 24 starting damage, 16.5 end damage.

IÖ what?

Lewis and Huot: 16.5 end damage up from 15.

So, youíve given us a 7 BTK from aÖ 7BTK. Hooray. Should we be happy or something?

Lewis: Increase rate of fire to 550 (Where the hell did they get the 475 point of reference from)

Where the hell did you get the 550 point of reference from? The Lewis Gun is basically a more forgiving Benet-Merciť, gaining a little RoF and a lot of bullets for one more BTK at extreme ranges. Seems okay to me.

Huot: decrease first shot spread multiplier to -3x, making it a clear leader in class accuracy.

The Huot is midrange, not long range. We already have the Benet-Merciť. Furthermore, you fail to define whether you want it to be more accurate for short bursts (more positive SFSM; more positive SIPS) or for long bursts. The Huot already resets to min spread faster than any other LMG, making it great for aggressive play.

Selbstlader M1916: 20 round magazine (What witchcraft did they even bloody use to conjure up the bloody 25 round magazine), RoF 220>200 (Mostly to make the Mondragon a more decisive winner in the rapid fire department)

The Mondragůn ALREADY is a clear winner in terms of DPS. I wonít touch the Selbstlader; itís just not worth sacrificing DPS for the ability to be inaccurate.

Cei-Rigotti: start damage 38> 34, start drop to 20m, rate of fire increased to 450, recoil lowered to 0.6. This should set it apart from the Sl a lot, and make it a lot more easier to use for new players, as a gun that can be used in a very aggressive manner.

Congrats, you just made the Model 8 .25 and M1907 kind of pointless. Youíve turned it into a SL clone except with an RoF that gives it CQC DPS bested ONLY by the Automatico, and never drops to 5 BTK. You also fail to state what is wrong with the Cei AR now. Itís a great midrange option that doesnít have any glaring weaknesses.

Luger 1906: As level cap suggested, this one needs a 2 shot kill range. Its drop off start will get lowered to 20m though.

Hint: if Levelcap said it, itís probably retarded. Perhaps that is your problem. Excessive Levelcap video intake can make retards out of even the most steadfast.
It already shits on everything with its 3 hit kill range. It is a skill cannon that isnít overpowered. It is intended to give players with very good aim an option to outgun everything on the battlefield provided he achieves greater than 60% accuracy.

Autoloader .35: damage increased to 48 max, 33 min, moving accuracy improved to .6. Improved spread increase. Though giving this gun 50 damage or more would just bloody break the thing with that rate of fire that it has.

As with the 1906, this gun is not for shitplayers. It is for those who can aim (i.e., not Levelcap). If you want a weapon which REALLY rewards the ability to hit your shots, the Autoloader .35 and 1906 are both really fantastic picks. The Autoloader is more for CQC whereas the 1906 is for range.

Autoloader .25: Increase end drop point to 40m.
good job, you just invalidated the M1907 SL

SMLE and Russian 1985: Swap sweetspot starting ranges, Russian 1895 gets only a 20m sweetspot (because the current 40m at 40m is bloody ridiculous)

Hint: the farther the sweet spot is from 0m, the larger it is. The SMLE is still better in CQC for its much better mag.

Russian 1895 Trench: Gets an optical attachment. This is just my personal bias because i hate the bloody ironsight this thing has. Also increase start range to 20m.

No, thatís retarded. Why would you put an optic on a 120+RPM gun with a 2-3 BTK damage model? Itís truly borderline-shotgun trench gun.

Experimental M1903: What a disaster of a gun. 28 start damage, 19 end damage

Because itís a pistol carbine. Recon is a ranged class, so it makes sense that if you want to play CQC, you get kind of a bad gun that is essentially just a pilot/tanker carbine. 4-6 BTK is still really good.

As this list makes clear, i still think the balance needs a lot of work.

No, it just tells me that someone likes to glance at one stats, think he has a good understanding of things, and proceed to tell everyone how bad the balance is.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :sÔĽŅ"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "marbleduck" (Oct 23rd 2016, 5:32am)

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 4:31am

because the No.3 is a dedicated troll weapon, alongside the C93 and Kolibri. All of these have some minor attribute going for them, but they are what you use if you want to show off. You can determine this by the fact that the three are all level 10 unlocks for their respective classes.

That's bullshit. If that's truly intentional, it's a retarded and awful idea. The Kolibri, sure, that makes sense, it's a troll weapon, but the C93 and No.3? That's just stupid.

Aside from making what should be two perfectly viable guns shit for no good reason, being Level 10 has fuck all to do with this, unless you're going to claim the other six Level 10 guns are also troll weapons. I am not happy.

I repped you because everything else is on point and makes sense, but these two weapons absolutely need to be fixed, being troll weapons is utter crap.
Who has fun, wins.

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,510)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 4:58am

Troll weapons are hilarious. I didn't see you having a problem with BF4's Phantom.

IMO the C93 and No. 3 need to be more obviously troll, like the Kolibri. It's perfectly logical to see that those three weapons are the only all-kit sidearms with class rank 10 requisites, clearly being grouped with the Kolibri.

They are intentionally bad. Making them good is redundant; each class already has a good revolver and heavy semiauto.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :sÔĽŅ"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"