Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(5,875)

• "Miffyli" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, July 7th 2016, 1:00am

[Updated 8.7] BF1 Alpha Weapon stats, yet again

Update 8.7: Added gunsway values and effects of integrated recoil/spread modifiers.

Managed finish most of the scripts for getting BF1 values. Currently it gets all presets and applies their mods but doesn't include gunsway modifiers of presets. As such spread and recoil values should be not trusted at all

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1…7UPrGjZYZEhPKvw

(Sorry, I didn't have time to make pretty charts or anything like that)

Edit: Totally didn't forget drag, will add that when I add gunsway values.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, July 7th 2016, 1:09am

spreadsheet is broken to me:
http://i.imgur.com/aMtKTX8.png
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(5,875)

Date of registration

Thursday, July 7th 2016, 1:40am

spreadsheet is broken to me:
http://i.imgur.com/aMtKTX8.png

Yeah I shrinked the spread/recoil values, but apparently viewers can't even resize the cells so people could check them at will...

Will fix that for next one, plus add proper RoFs for bolt actions.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(5,875)

Date of registration

Friday, July 8th 2016, 4:37pm

Bumping for update. Added accurate(ish) recoil/spread values (includes integrated attachments)

Date of registration
: Jan 31st 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, July 11th 2016, 3:30am

Awesome!

Would we have any details on suppression values of the guns, and what suppression even does in BF1?

Thanks.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, July 11th 2016, 5:46am

Awesome!

Would we have any details on suppression values of the guns, and what suppression even does in BF1?

Thanks.

I just came here to ask the same thing, I haven't heard anything about it so far.
Who has fun, wins.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(5,875)

Date of registration

Monday, July 11th 2016, 11:49am

@BleedingUranium
@Xuvial

Can't say anything for sure, but at least the numbers BF4 used can be found in projectile datas (not sure if they are being used tho or if the mechanic has changed). However attachments include modifiers for suppression, so seems like in BF1 attachments can change the suppression weapon is causing.

Edit: Totally didn't look at normal weapon's gunsway file when I spotted the suppression modifier. Gunsway attachments don't seem to include suppression changes after all.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,349)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, July 11th 2016, 6:37pm

Link example pls
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(5,875)

Date of registration

Monday, July 11th 2016, 6:38pm

Link example pls

Sorry if my message was unclear, but there wasn't any "suppression modifiers" in attachments :v. I accidentally had regular gunsway file open and I thought I had attachment file open.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,349)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Monday, July 11th 2016, 6:41pm

Mind looking at gameplay/Soldiers/MpSoldier -> SoldierSuppressionComponentData
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.