Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Veritable" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Friday, October 14th 2016, 8:20pm

Medic Class primary weapons now complete as of "Origin Access" stats

Medic Class

Luger 1906
Wiki: Luger pistol - Wikipedia
Webpage: - 1906 Luger Rifle The rifle is one of the few...
(Obviously no video exists for this weapon :( )

Autoloading-8
Wiki: Remington Model 8 - Wikipedia
YouTube: Remington Model 8 (in .25 Remington) - YouTube (Forgotten Weapons, .25 Rem, 5 rounds version)
YouTube: Remington Model 81 Special Police - YouTube (Forgotten Weapons, .35 Rem, Extended version)

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Friday, October 14th 2016, 8:40pm

Medic Class primary weapons now complete as of "Origin Access" stats

It's a shame that URL says Assault rather than Medic. In fact, ever class on the page is borrowing from the naming conventions from previous "Battlefield" titles rather than using the proper names of the classes in "Battlefield 1". As another example, for the current Assault the URL is Engineer.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 8:34pm

Now that we actually have in-game menus to go with, I should be completing this... but been playing the game too much :D

First up, I decided to replace the M1911 with the Medic-only M1914 as my sidearm, so here is an entry for it.

Sidearms

Taschenpistole M1914
Wiki: Mauser - Wikipedia
YouTube: Small Arms of WWI Primer 010: German Mauser 1914 Pistol - YouTube (C&Rsenal)
YouTube: Mauser 1912/14 Automatic Pistol - YouTube (Forgotten Weapons)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Veritable" (Oct 24th 2016, 4:40am)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, October 24th 2016, 10:50am

First up, I decided to replace the M1911 with the Medic-only M1914 as my sidearm, so here is an entry for it.

For the faster rate of fire?

What range do you typically pull out your sidearm by the way?

Date of registration
: Oct 14th 2013

Battlelog:

Monday, October 24th 2016, 11:00am

For the faster rate of fire?

What range do you typically pull out your sidearm by the way?

To me the recoil makes the 1911 a bit problematic at close range, the 1914 has both the better control and higher fire rate advantage on it.
I know, I know, recoil is that one thing that a player can control but in CQC the movement vectors become very unpredictable . Add the lengthy reload to the 1911 and I feel the Mauser comes out on top.
Lemmings be lemmings

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, October 24th 2016, 11:15am

To me the recoil makes the 1911 a bit problematic at close range, the 1914 has both the better control and higher fire rate advantage on it.
I know, I know, recoil is that one thing that a player can control but in CQC the movement vectors become very unpredictable . Add the lengthy reload to the 1911 and I feel the Mauser comes out on top.

Not sure why the recoil of the M1911 would be an issue for close range engagements, since that is where recoil matters the least in my opinion.

Personally, I tend to use my sidearm as a panic weapon to finish off wounded opponents who are within very short distances under fifteen metres if I run out of rounds for my primary weapon since pulling out a pistol is faster than any reload.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, October 24th 2016, 9:18pm

Personally, I tend to use my sidearm as a panic weapon to finish off wounded opponents who are within very short distances under fifteen metres if I run out of rounds for my primary weapon since pulling out a pistol is faster than any reload.

...there are no "wounded opponents" when I empty my Auto-8 .35 in pistol range. My target is dead, and the guy next to him is untouched 8)

So, I either retreat to reload, or have the use the pistol to kill the 2nd guy. With its higher RoF and Velocity, the M1914 actually has slightly lower TTK than the M1911, despite having to shoot 1 extra bullet to kill. So that is what I decided to use.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 12:22am

...there are no "wounded opponents" when I empty my Auto-8 .35 in pistol range. My target is dead, and the guy next to him is untouched 8)

So, I either retreat to reload, or have the use the pistol to kill the 2nd guy. With its higher RoF and Velocity, the M1914 actually has slightly lower TTK than the M1911, despite having to shoot 1 extra bullet to kill. So that is what I decided to use.

Haha. Having such consistently good accuracy, even if it is in close range, is something I am striving for when playing as the Medic Class. I can assure you that the average player will not have an accuracy of over 60% for these head on engagements with a semi-automatic rifle.

Since I tend to miss quite a few shots in these close quarters encounters, needing to land an extra bullet will mean death. The M1911 really is a great option for someone like me who tends to be less precise in such situations.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 1:17am

I can assure you that the average player will not have an accuracy of over 60% for these head on engagements with a semi-automatic rifle.

Ahh, see, but I'm totally "average." It's just that the Auto-8 .35 is such an extreme weapon in terms of usage, since it has good Hipfire and does massive amount of damage so quickly, and yet have that tiny magazine capacity. So much so that in baseball analytics it would be called a "Two True Outcomes" (TTO).

True Outcome #1: I am dead before I manage to shoot all 5 rounds.

True Outcome #2: I managed to shoot all 5 rounds and thus I have killed SOMEBODY, but now the gun is empty.

In either case, SOMEBODY DIES whenever this gun is used in close quarters.

PS still small sample size as I just got over 100 kills with the .35 Marksman, but I'm between 35 - 40% accuracy with it, slightly dragged down by the need to counter-snipe at times.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 1:28am

For me, it would be a situation where I have fired all five rounds but the bullets have only landed twice. Following that, I must then pull out my sidearm and hope the enemy does not get the drop on me.

My accuracy with designated marksman rifles back in "Battlefield 4" was above 30%, but my accuracy with self-loading rifles in "Battlefield 1" has been hovering just over 20%. Perhaps a contributing factor is how I have solely used the variants with iron sights with no higher magnification. Or it could be that I am trying too hard to use these weapons like assault rifles.

In any case, that saying would be Three True Outcomes for me, with the third one being that I have unloaded all the bullets but still died due to a lack of precision.