Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Aug 1st 2015

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Friday, July 1st 2016, 9:39am

A little bit of speculation: Besides support and scout probaly getting a C4 equivilant i think there is a good change support will get a LMG mount gadget that allows you to point the gun up like the MAA in BF4 and get the Bipod effect.I think it would make sense to make the support the AA class because it was quiet common to use a LMG on a mount to do AA work. Incindiary rounds could also be coming thourgh that will probaly be the scouts gadget and used for AA.

Ok THAT's Great!! :D

I gonna see how it will work out, but this definitely gives me hope.

Like Assault is AT and Support is AA.

The more information I get, the more I realise how revolutionary the new class system is !!

Not bad Dice, Not bad.

However, I still dont understand, why they had to introduce the Pilot Class ?

This is in no way confirmed and it is prety base less speculation on my part, however atleast the possiblity is there.

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, July 1st 2016, 9:08pm

A little bit of speculation: Besides support and scout probaly getting a C4 equivilant i think there is a good change support will get a LMG mount gadget that allows you to point the gun up like the MAA in BF4 and get the Bipod effect.I think it would make sense to make the support the AA class because it was quiet common to use a LMG on a mount to do AA work. Incindiary rounds could also be coming thourgh that will probaly be the scouts gadget and used for AA.

Ok THAT's Great!! :D

I gonna see how it will work out, but this definitely gives me hope.

Like Assault is AT and Support is AA.

The more information I get, the more I realise how revolutionary the new class system is !!

Not bad Dice, Not bad.

However, I still dont understand, why they had to introduce the Pilot Class ?

This is in no way confirmed and it is prety base less speculation on my part, however atleast the possiblity is there.

Oh. Well, then good luck finding ammo-crates on the field then. Their appearance probability is direct proportional with the effectiveness of the Primary Weapons and Gadgets of the Support Class.
still playin' Motorstorm